Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I PICARD !!! ( Star Trek Roleplaying Thread )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I, Picard...
    Captain of Starship Enterprise.
    Is in dire need of assistance... Apparenty our ship has stumbled upon a werid spacial occurance...

Before me on the viewer screen out in space i see a gaseous cloud of dazzling lights and colors of all sorts. I wonder what this might be.

Perhaps one of the crew members can give me some data...

Riker? Gordie!? Spock!? Scotty! Kirk!? Dr. Bones!? mr. SuLu !?

Can...anyone help me...please confirm!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is Commander Riker, #1 of the Starship Enterprise. Star Date: 1928.378

I have been left isolated on the planet Kensij for two years now. I have gathered an overwhelming amount of data on the species known as Venshen and have studied them day and night. It seems to me that they have same sex relationships as I have witnessed three incidents where two males of the Venshen specie were having intercourse. I have been in three phaser fights since I've been here with some wild venshen thugs that tried to take me out when they seen me hiding in the bushes spying on them. I have reason to believe that both incidents were connected. The two males having intercourse seen me spying on them from the bushes and came after me with phasers. It was a life or death situation!

I'll be contacting the enterprise within the next week to inform them of my data and be beamed back to the ship and return to my duties as number one.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 03, 2004 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Psymon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Captains Log. stardate 19234

Riker... My 1st Officer has been missing for two years now... Ever since that day i walked into his room and witness Commander Riker making love to a Holographic image of 21th century female pop star Jesscia Simpson. Dressed in Baby Diapers and holding a giant Milk bottle to his lips it was an invasion to holy manhood in all the galaxies. Only a Borg invasion would be worst!

It was an unsightly scene whereby as Captain of this most respectable starship Enterprise i have ordered Commander Riker to stop his dastardly behavior and ran out of his room not daring to further inquiry into his werid behaviors...
    Next day Riker was no where to be found on the Ship.
    Riker... Where are you my Number One!
    For that matter where is the rest of my Crew been...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 03, 2004 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Opens channel signal to the Enterprise*

Picard?!

*Fuzzy sounds and crackling of the signal*

Picard, do you read me?! This is Riker and I'm being hunted by a bunch of gangs down here on the planet and I need emergency evacuation!

*Riker continues to talk but the signal breaks away and he loses contact with the enterprise*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Distress call*
    This is Captain Huejass to anyone out there. There has been a mutiny upon my ship the lolly Pop. My first officer Mike Hunt came running into my cabin weilding a tuna fish sandwich and we all know that Tuna is nasty, even more so when put on 2 pieces of bread making the bread slimy so. naturally i could do nothing agaist such a deadly weapon. So he forced me into an exacape pod and the ship Lolly Pop flew off into frangy space leaving me with nightmares about that horrible tuna fish sandwich.
    Please if anyone is out there save me and the Lolly Pop shes a good ship i don't want to loose her.... *transmission ends*

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ June 06, 2004 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Gurvas ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 06, 2004 04:17 AM: Message edited by: Gurvas ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CAPTAIN HUEJASS! This is Commander Riker, #1 of the Starship Enterprise. I have received your distress call in my delta flyer and I am coming to your location now. I got some road warriors chasing my ass through deep space but so far I have been able to stay ahead of them. I am bringing a supply of food to you and then I will take you to the starship enterprise!

RIKER OUT!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Picard. Journal entry #123233. StarDate 2742323-2AA347711

... Earlier today, The Enterprise passed orbit around an oddly Shaped Planet. It had 2 moons on either side and the Planet itself seemed like an enlongated cylinderical tube... Anyways as we flew by our intercom was suddenly recieving a distress signal from none other than my First Officer! commander Riker!

Unfortunately his signal died out before we could put a trace on his signal. Perhaps he is on the planet below. But due to the Laws of the Federations Act of non interfernce of lesser species we have decided not to invade this oddly shaped Planet and its inhabits...

Riker be safe...Picard out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Riker's Personal Log...Stardate: Unknown!

I have retrieved Captain Huejass from the coordinates of his distress call and we are setting a course to the Starship Enterprise's last known location. Chances are we will find them, if not the Huejass Captain and myself will wait there for Picard's return as we send distress calls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Giordi La Forge - Situational Overview

Two years earlier:

Giordi: "I can see the outlines of an anormaly forming outside or is it inside the exterior nebula singularity complex. Request permission to take a runabout to the occurance."

Picard: "#1 see to it that he doesnt screw it up."

As James T. Riker and Giordi La Forge make their way to the anormaly, a fight between the two, starts suddently when #1 accidently nocks off Giordi's visor. In his darkness Giordi attempts to escape Rikers fists, by rolling over the floor, screaming; "you cant get me, im doing my rollmove!" While Riker, sitting at the com station, calmy says; "what on earth are you doing Giordi, havent you turned on your visors?" Turning them on, Giordi calms down while quietly returning to his seat, and suddently realizes: "What the hell, this isnt ingeneering!?"

Niz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Riker kills gordi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast