Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is another one of them applications for you guys.
    .5) p42.8 ghz, currently got 512 ram but gonna be updating to 1gig hopefully, HD is 60 gb but only have 25% of it used up,Video card is a 64mb geforce mx 420 gonna be upgrading this as well sometime soon to an ati 9800pro.

1) Absolut.

1.5) I been playin this game since closed beta, about 2 or 3 weeks b4 open beta started.

2) My class is gladiator and hes lvl 40.

3) If i am not working out, i am glued to the pc so i must say i play more then 50+ hrs a week lol

4) i love games that are challenge and l2 is one of these games. I played asheron call2, i was on morinthaw server then thistledown with the merger of servers. I had 5 characters 3 were lvl 60+ 2 were 50+. I was nominated best pker on this server by the population of thistledown on the main website we used to get information on, ac2hq.com. My class in that game was a clawbearer and i started the fotm(flavor of the month) for clawbearers cuz ppl wanted to kill like i did and harrassed me for my spec constantly. Also played many fps since back in AvP days up to know that i play wolfenstien enemy territory when i need a break fromt he grind. Was in a top ten guild for tribes1 for renegades classics called =AoA= .

4.5) Like i said on number 4. being nominated best pker on the whole td server, taking on like 15 vs 100 in ac2 and winning in the end with the weaker numbers, being part of a top ten guild for =AoA=.

5) Well, me and my friends wereguild shopping and we like your guild and would like to dedicate our time to it. We heard lots of stuff about you guys, good and bad, but you never always hear good stuff about a guild all the time. What we can bring to the guild are some hardcore gamers that like to stand up for the guild and the beliefs of it and don't care of odds, will fight if need be. We also help out as much as possible, if i got something some1 needs and i don't, i don't hesitate and just give it to who ever needs it and this goes for my friends as well.

6) Hmm stuff about my self, well... i am a 21 yr old student who enjoys this game alot and will stick to it till like the end. Don't plan on playing none of these new games coming out, really not interested in any of them. I like music alot, anything with a good beat is good for me. Trying to find a new home in l2 for me and my friends. We are a tight crew, lvls around 37-45 (only 1 being lvl 37 with his first and second job transfer quest completed i believe, rest of us are 40+). One of our guys is out on a 5 day vacation but he 40 as well but need to finish job transfer 2 then hes a glad. So as it stands(not sure of precise lvls but i try my best) its myself(40glad), lanfeer(42 aw i believe), Hackbenjimin(40soon to be glad), Coldend(41 aw), Legolice(37 going sr i believe), Aionsama(45 aw). I told my friends to post their info on this thread so hopefully they do if not i beat them into doing it, though not sure if hack can post since he is out of town. Well hopefullyyou considering this crew for your guild, peace out and thxs for your time.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ July 08, 2004 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Absolut ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 08, 2004 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Absolut ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok ur friend neeeds to be level 40 before he can join. I like how all of you guys are direct dmg classes which we need atm.

Laso Primez is a Capitalism Economic run system. Meaning we trade inclan like you would with outsiders for best prices. You can give for free to your friends or othe rpeople if u wish but do nto FEEL that u must give free stuff to help clan mates. I discourage handing out free stuff to weaker clanmates. If they're weak they shouldn't be in this clan to begin with and should be booted because this clan is tough and we onyl want people who can take car eof themselves and be a benefit to the clan and not a parasite

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here is my aplication.....

.5) Your PC Arsenal. Amd 2.3 - 400fsb - 1 gig ram - gf5900 ultra
    1) Name : Lanfeer
    1.5) Started the last week or so of open beta.
    2) Abyssal Walker, 42
    3) I never log out, but i easily play more than 30 hours.
    4) Backgroud: I played diablo2 for 3 years killin as many people i could find as fast as i could find them. Moved to asherons call 2 after that, joined a pk guild and ruled winterebb server till it merged into a larger server, at that point we were outnumberd 5 to 1 in pk but we still held our own. And now here i am....ready to take some castles and kill people.
    4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    5) Lvl 4 clan = sieges....most of primez policies are awesum, fend for urself items wise and let the weak die, just don't be an ass to guildies, i love it. Why you would want me, i'm 40+ tho thats not a great feat now-a-days, i will be at every seige possible, and every pk fight that doesn't require a 20 minute run from current position.
    6) Intro: Hi i'm Lanfeer. In real life i'm 23 almost 24, getting old i know, i play soccer regularly, i date a psycho (woman), and i'm currently working on getting a degree in comp sci, tho i'm still not sure wat job that will get me. Absolut, Legolice, Hackbenjimin, aionsama, and insanguis are all my buddies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

4.5) i seems to have missed this question in my last post....its 4 am so its getting late. anyway, feats in games? I once played d2 for almost 2 full days without sleep or eating and sparse bathroom breaks, hopped up on mountain dew code red.
    I have beat every final fantasy game known to man, and not just beat, i beat them over the head, drug them thru the mud, bent them over and made them my bizatch....cept for the new online stupid looking ffxi
    and last but not least.....i made it to lvl 8,4 in qbert on regualar nintendo.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol im having fun reading the applications they're pretty amusing [img]tongue.gif[/img]

keep up the good work guys hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-Your PC Arsenal.
    p4 2.2/1gigram/80gigHD/256geforce4, upgrading to 19" plat panel next week, yay
    -Your characters name.
    Aionsama
    -Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.
    2 weeks into cb
    -Your characters class and level.
    Abyss Walker 45.4
    -How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.
    30+
    -Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.
    Was active in a large pvp guild in AC2 on Thistledown server, where I played a well known and reputable toon, named BIll Lumberg and an alt, Vlad the Sage. I led numerous succesful fort raids against rival clans. Leveling was great, but pvp and holding forts was by far the funnest part of the game. I have transplanted to L2 along with some other players, whose names are sure to follow - Absolut is one of them.... Prior to that, it was Elder Scrolls Morrowind & Baldur's gate. L2 is the only game im playing now and I wont stop til Im lvl 70 rubbing the holy object against my nads. I may check out EQ2, no interest at all in WOW.
    -List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    Once played in an arcade for 3 hours on 2 quarters, once played ac2 for 14 hours straight. Not necessarily an achievement, more of a fortunate event.
    -Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.
    Primez would gain a strong player in terms of tactics, teamwork, humor, helping others, play time, and one who will defend his guildmates to the death. If you want to have a castle and rely on active high level players - then you need toons such as myself, enough said.
    -Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.
    Im a joker, im a smoker, im a mignight toker....
    j/k Im known as someone who excels at many things that mean nothing. Too many things to list, but suffice it to say I have lived in 6 different countries, and am tri-lingual. I try to maintain a sense of humor about everything I do, while at the same time keeping a larger view of things. Oh yeah, and I play with finesse not brute force.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Absolut, Legolice, Hackbenjimin, aionsama, and insanguis are all my buddies.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i like how you have a bunch of friends that play with you. it makes the game more fun to play with people you know. all my friends just give me shit for playing this game so much. well good luck to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Application for Legolice...me

-Your PC Arsenal.
    p4 1.6/1 Gig Rambus/2 HD (140GB, 80GB)/Radeon 9800 Pro, 19" ViewSonic
    -Your characters name.
    Legolice
    -Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.
    started in open beta with a DE mage (Zr level 35) which I shelved about a month ago. Been playing Legolice ever since
    -Your characters class and level.
    Elf Scout (going Silver Ranger), level 38
    -How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.
    30+, usually 40+ but I do have a job that I need to go to every once and a while
    -Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.
    I've played Earth and Beyond (puke), AC2 (favorite for pvp of past mmorpg) and SWG before getting into L2. I am also a fps player, mostly half-life\cs, battlefield, but have been into online gaming (pvp) since C&C Red Alert. AC2 I played from day one up until L2 went live and had 3 50+ toons. Pvp is the reason I play and leveling up is just an ends to a means. I prefer team conflicts which allow strategies to be implemented.
    -List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    2 hours on a single quarter playing Galaga (still my favorite game of all time)
    -Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.
    I would bring dedication, humor, and I always answer calls for help or pvp. I enjoy teamwork and assisting others as well as sticking arrows up the..well you know..of any rivalry or any farmer.
    -Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.
    I am a system\database architect for a Fortune 500 company in the Los Angeles area. I have travelled much of the world and once lived in Singapore working as a scuba instructor. I also play drums for a bar band playing rock (yay) and country (puke), but I enjoy it anyway.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 09, 2004 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Legolice ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

p4 2.2 ghz. 512 ram. 60 gig hard drive with 8 cache. radeon 7500 graphic card.
    1. Coldend

1.5. I have been playing since 2-3 weeks before open beta ended.

2. I am a level 42 Abyss Walker

3. I play 40+ hours a week, i haven't exactly timed myself, but I am on often enough.

4. I do not have any previous background with mmorpgs so I guess N/A

4.5. erm I was ranked number one on my DoD clan server out of over 4000 people for for a period of time while i was a hardcore player. I can't think of anything else as of yet :/ lol maybe i'll edit this if something comes to mind.

5. I have kept my eye on primez ever since it was created. I still remember the recruitment post when it was started. I didn't have very much time on my hands back then so I didn't bother applying but now that summer is here I have a lot of it. I played DoD for years which has really made me a team player. I am a committed player who is willing to die for the clan...in game of coarse and I can fend for myself and do not need someone to pamper me and lend me money.

6. I was uh born in europe and moved to canada when i was four. I'm living here in Ontario now and am 17 atm. I'm with abs and all the people he mentioned and uh I can get pretty talkative when I'm bored. I'm single and dead sexy [img]wink.gif[/img] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...just thought i'd mention that lol and I guess you'll get to know me more in game :/
    and uh I just noticed how much my avatar creeps me out...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 10, 2004 01:59 AM: Message edited by: woop ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea your avatar freaks me out to cold. Well thats pretty much every1 i believe, Hack is on vacation for a couple more days but when he gets on i tell him to post on this asap. Hes a lvl 40 warrior who pretty much just needs to do his lvl 2 transfer quest to be a glad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast