Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well we try but i think we are on that 5 day timer thingy think we on day three or so can't really be sure to be honest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.5) Alienware Hivemind 2.8ghz 1gb of DDRRAM Nvidia 5600 256mb 80gb Harddrive
    1) Hackbenjimin
    1.5) I started playing about 3 weeks before Open beta and ever since that constantly
    2) lvl40 warrior,will become a gladiator today
    3) im geussing around 50+ a week
    4) Well i played diablo 2 for about a year and kicked seriouse ass in the game i owned all but absolut ;x. I also owned pretty much in SWG was a Imperial bounty hunter with 3 at-st and last day i played before i quit i took on a rebel base single handedly and won.to bad the game sucked ass
    4.5)well i played l2 and diablo 2 multiple times 24 hours str8 and owned on a 1 vs 20 Halo team slayer with the score of 150 5.well i want to join a badass guild with lots of power, and frankly Primez has both those qualities. I also think i can do lots for the clan, im fully dedicated to my clan and will help them out in any way possible
    6)Im 16, in the craziest part of highschool,and yes i myself am crazy,I like l2 alot and wont quit untill people flee towns when they hear that im coming,I want a true legacy in this game. As absolut said, Im not planing on playing any other games out they all look like they suck major cojones. I work out 4 times a week and when i dont workout i play L2.there isnt much more for me to say so i geuss ill leave it at that.o and to add to my greatest accomplishments I owned about 30 people str8 in marvel vs. capcom at the carcande ;x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow
    marvel vs capcom now thats some serious good arcade gaming lol

Hulk was my favorite [img]tongue.gif[/img] used to beat people who thought they couldn't be beatened with hulk. It was funny i beat everyone with hulk hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha the people i played with where gambit and wolverine they both own

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well ya gambit and wolverine, especially wovlerine was a favorite of most people.
    and wovlerine was very elite if played by a fast combo player lol
    but i beat wovlerine all the time wiht hulk.
    u woudl do the 3 hit Football like blitz attack with the hulks body.

Blitz body Ram intot hem send thme into air thne i do the Hulk rocket body attack to send them higher intot he air and then a3rd hulk body ram in midair ot evne hgiher that's 3 firece combo attacks woudl take msot peoples like 30% hp off lol! and it worked every time lol!!!!!

capcamo verus marvel2 or whateve rSUCKED
    they changed hulks special attacks and it wasnt good anymore for me and i lsot interest hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no1 beat my combo of ryu/wolverine or wolverine/charlie. nobody. I did once beat about 30 ppl wihtout losing with ryu/juggernaught combo but that was street fighter vs xmen. Haha that one owned. I actually puled off a 6 hit air combo with that slow bastard. instantly killed my opponent too haha =0)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

don't get me wrong.. i loved the vs series soooooooo much BUT.... way to many infinite combo's and bugs in each and every one of them.. it was horable..
    capcom should go hi-rez..

now.. the guilty gear series are where its at. thats (imo) the best fighter out there. graphicly its awsome. combo system is awsome. character design is awsome. music is awsome..
    and the new one commen out = 4player... which is awsome.. i played it at e3... had to change my pants right then and there. there is actualy more skill in guilty gear than there were in the vs series. once your in a combo in the vs series your pritty much dead. guilty gear has ways to get out of them(even though you can do it once a round its still something)

the reason most moves were changed from mvc1 to mvc2 was because those moves were in a way linked to infinate combos. they had to change them so they wouldn't be infinate anymore but people still found ways.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

marvel still ownz all ;x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sammy vs capcom / capcom vs cammy

is going to be awsome and i hope they keep the gg system since it work's so well. but we shal see.. ohh yes we shal. and high rez capcom characters will look very nice in a fast passed game. sf3 doesn't count [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast