Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    1. Whats your player name.

Valakai - 50.30 Silver Ranger as of July 10th. I play 6+ hrs a day, I am on summer holiday so I have a lot of time. Played since open beta on bartz, but started Valakai on Lionna a few days after retail launched.

2. Whats your real name or nickname. Optional Info.

Robert

3. Whats your Gaming Hard-Ware System Specs.

Athlon 1.4 GHZ, 1 gig RAM, 60 gig HD, Radeon 9800 PRO 128mb, SB Live 5.1, headphones/mic set. Vent and TS

4. Past MMORPG that you played.

15 day trial version of Shadowbane

5. Acheivements in past MMORPGS.

n/a

6. Tell us why you love video games.

They are fun, great way of relaxing, great way to also stimulate and occupy the mind.

7. Tell us why you currently love playing lineage 2.

I honestly don't know. I am hooked. Always grinding, always trying to get better equipment. But common sense dictates these features are boring. But there is a sense of accomplishment when you hit 40,45,50 etc. Whereas other players just tend to start new toons when they hit 30. It's all about who can grind best I suppose.

8. Personal info about yourself. Type of person you are etc. Optional.

Nerdy.

9. What things people shouldn't talk to you about that gets you off seriously.

Nothing really gets me off, i'm usually preoccupied with farming suede in the game. But I am not a fan of racism etc.

10. What is your playstyle like. humorous or serious?

When parting I try to keep the mood light and humourous. When pvping, I follow orders to a tee (TS or group chat). Survival is number 1.

11. When in a Battle situation how do you act during sieges and pvp. How would you want others to act if you were the leader of the fighting forces of your clan or group.

If I was the leader, I would want my men, women, dwarfs, to follow orders to a tee. Not because I am on a power trip and am a control freak, but because from past experiences, certain strategies, when followed, benefit the whole team with reduced risk.

And I do like playing underdog and I do like playing offensively, although I would prefer to learn my opponent as much as possible beforehand.

12. What werid real life skills do you think you have and would like to share. Optional info

I sweat alot, especailly my back. I have a sweaty back.

13. What Gangsta Rap lyrics do you have written or want to write down for our Primez 18 Track Hardcore Album Remix 2004. Optional Info.

Do all my Dorfies in Aden's darkest corners,
    Let me roll a perfect blunt
    and spark it for ya!

14. Any other info and data you wanna share about yourself or anything. Political, Religion or entertainment or anything. Optional info.

Pretty laid back. It is a game, sure I want teh best stuff and to grow strong. but I try to keep things in perspective. I respect the players I play with and don't go on stupid ass power trips or immature harassments. English is my first language, but i respect people from all over. Howevere, since I play alot, I do want to be part of a serious team that is always changing and improving itself. Sorry if nothing makes sense, it's 2am and I need to get back to Lineage2 [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ July 10, 2004 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Valakai ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 10, 2004 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Valakai ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe
    great apllication [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    it was funny
    but those are the questions for current members.
    you used the wrong threadof questions to apply hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but its all cool dont worry about it [img]smile.gif[/img]
    zups already told me hes your friend and such so your gonna be recruited whenever your ready [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

all around good player.

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oi, thanks for the vote of confidence MightyGiant [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I am available immediately but I will msg you in game.

I am familiar with most Primez players (seen them around) but cool, I did not know Zups knew me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Big up to Zups.

Matheus is my homey.

SyrusPike is also a cool guy that I have been partying with recently after C1 started. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Anyway thanks for the recruitment offer. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Valakai

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

:>

Follows