Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Greetings all, just writing up an app to see if the primez family has room for 1 more S.Elder.

My PC specs are as follow : P4 2.4cpu, 1gig ram, raedon 9700 pro, adsl connection.

My ingame name is YumCha

I started playing l2 on the second day of OB (first day was a nightmare) on bartz server, then moved to lionna on the 7th? when the server went up.

YumCha is currently a shilen elder (40+)

I mostly play 6-10 hrs weekdays and pretty much non stop between friday arvo to sunday night.

My mmorpg history is as follows, i started online gaming in 95. Im an old BBS player with games like L.O.R.D (1 and 2) MajorMUD, and a few other text based bbs games. after 5 years of muds i moved to eq for 2 years, i played some AO, DaoC, PS, SB, and then moved back to eq where I played on tallon zek (pvp server)

I'd have to say while playin majormud I had some of the best times, our bbs system didnt have alot of members so he had to kill mega bosses like beholder, black dragon, kai master,and etc with like 5-10 people ^_^ it was hardcore. Also another good moment was seeing my mate hit lvl 50 before me =/

My main reason for wanting to join primez is to start grouping with higher level people. I want to get out of the damn tower and experience clan group leveling. Also take on higher mobs/areas with higher people etc...

saying all that, im 21 from australia
    i work 8 hrs 5 days a week, your avg joe.
    and love online games.... pretty simple stuff ^_^ hope to cyas in game

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well subclan needs healers pretty badly
    So we ll accept you right away
    jsut msg nintheh when ur 5 days are up.
    hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok sounds great.
    I know some of you and others not at all, but I hope over the comming weeks i will get to group with you all [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

cyas in game and feel free to add me too msn
    [email protected]