Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I've been thinking over this for a while, and my real life priorities are far more important. L2 is too time intensive for me right now, so I must unfortunately stop playing.

Thanks for the clan groups & fun times.

I'll keep in touch on the forums.

Asterna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what not quitting rite

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

later mna... or woman.
    seriously dont ever play a female character again in ur future mmorpgs [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe a year from now i'll see you in WOW lol

Inactive Member Thaxlsyssilyaan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dragonx:
    Maybe a year from now i'll see you in WOW lol
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WoW is not game for hardcore gamer, they nerf the xp after a very few hour of xp, like 50-75% less xp per mobs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thax your wrong.. lol.

this is how the rest system works.. which is in my opinion extremly sweet.

unrested state 100% xp.. rested state 200%xp.

you are rested a lot lower level i don't know for how long becuase they change it all the time.. befor the big change i got to level 14 befor i saw the rested bar.

there is i belive 15 bubbles of xp to gain a level.
    every 8 hours of rest in a inn = 1 bubble. so lets say hardcore vs casual

the causual gamer rests in a in for 16 hours... thats 2 bubbles of xp that is now 200% xp gained when killing mobs. max is 1.5 levels worth of bubbles. which was said to be around 5 or so days of resting. so anyway, 16 hours for 2 bubbles.. if it took me 1 hour of xping to get enough xp at 100% it would take the casual gamer 30 minutes to get the same amount of xp yet they were not playing for 16 hours befor so.... 16 hours 30 minutes to get the same xp i got in 1 hour..

thats hardly punishing hardcore gamers. not to mention sp is dependent on what your base xp you got so while it takes 300 xp to get 1 sp im getting every 600 xp the person in rested state gets = 1 sp. and im killing more things to get the same ammount of xp needed so im getting more money and items.

the system is ONLY meant to help out people who really only play once a week and help out a tad for the people who only play so many hours a day. but only in gaining levels.

hardcore gamers will still be ontop its just that people who hardly play will be able to get higher level.

hardcore gamers will have better quipment and more levels.. this is practicly the same as it was befor they change it. the system was never meant to "hurt" the hardcore gamer.. it was just to let extremly casual gamers and casual gamers level at a better rate so they are not SO FAR behind they quit.

right now if i goto sleep then work.. i have like 2 or so bubbles full which is harly nothing.

the battlegrounds/raids/instances/arena are where the higher level people will be spending there time when they hit the cap.

battlegrounds = wc3/battlefield 1942 type of setting (unknown)
    raids = well you.. um raid. [img]tongue.gif[/img] , there are portals to go raid but its still unknown what that will be
    instances = you and a group go into a instance. its your instance no one else can join unless they are in your group. you play through it doing quests killing bosses see events happen much like you would in a singleplayer game but with a group.
    arena = battles where you or a group can take on other groups in a arena. and you can also take on mobs of which will progressivly get harder and harder the more you defeat.

the only things ingame right now are the instances, and raids to other cities on the pvp server. not the actual raid portal you walk into which is still unknown exactly how that will work.

i have seen some insanely cool equipment in the past couple days. one was a leather breastplate that has a chance to cast sleep when a melee is attacking you. i have also seen a helm that can cast lighting when you click on it. i have also seen a sword that has a chance to cast a frost nova type of root on the person your attacking. deadly to mages and anyother class that are casters.

ahh and lets not forget about "hero" classes which are unknown at this time exactly how they will work.. so far all that is knows is they will be harder to level, have different skills/more skills. and are accessable when you get high level.
    addition to your current character? new character customization? know one knows and they arn't telling.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

when is this game hitting open beta ... i couldnt get a spot in CB.... [img]frown.gif[/img] .... i'd like to mess with it a bit never been a big blizzard style fan though. so i havent put much effort in getting in yet..maybe i'm too addicted to L2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sad to see you go ast... as well as many other members we've grouped with. hope when I come back the clan still exist [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe jk I know we're kicking ass still. nontheless, I'll forever miss your damn good nuking abilities 8( hope you get your RL together

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read something someplace about Blizz selling ingame items for real $$$.

I hate the official sponsorship of this kind of thing but it would screw over ingame currency --> USD exchange rate a lot and maybe solve other problems.

if it's even true

anyone hear anything about this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It would bring their company more money though [img]smile.gif[/img] A company would basically be a self sufficient nation if they supported transactions involving in-game items for RL money (the virtual world of Everquest is supposedly the world's #66 most wealthy nation counting all the money made from ebaying and such trades).