Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I was skimming through the official Lionna forums & saw that post.

Gee, things heated up after I quit the game, didn't it.

IMO, it's weird that Bashar could come to such a conclusion... I came to orfen raids, & during our turn, I always got my share from the loot sales, as did all other members that attended. I don't see *how* MG could be gathering adena to sell on EBay.

Sure, MG is capitalist & sells his stuff expensively, but that doesn't mean that he sells the adena on EBay.

Bashar, if you're reading this, IMO you acted a bit too hastely.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

all dorfs overprice things :>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well bashar joined primez late whenprimez became and was a strong clan already.

He doesnt even knwo all the thigns the first 15 members or so did to rise ranks and all the hard work we did and you all know i was the one to put up the most money to rise clan ranks even afte ri lost lal my gear at level 24 or so.

the member in primez who went thrugh the hard times with me knows i never tooka single penny from emmebrs that wasnt always used for clan ranks and every penny was tracked and spent on the right things.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

omg what.. MIGHTY YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON.. i can't beleave that stuff.. that you of all people would do that...

i mean come on.. i can't beleave people beleave that. if i was still playing and my opinion mattered i would have replyed to the thread.. i always grouped with psymon.i thought he was joken about quiting though.. but it was weird seing him off for like a few weeks then all the sudden back on when i left... didn't even talk to me very long [img]frown.gif[/img] ... thought something was weird but its over with now..

funny read though. psymon 15 years old.. HAH

Inactive Member Thaxlsyssilyaan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mighty even gave me my 200k theca share when i reminded him, like 2-3 week ago (before C1), cause i was too lazy to move to giran during all that time. All adena form raid have been given (even if i had a grudge on some... details) so, if he sell adena on Ebay, it is not by abusing his clan leader status.
    And if he sell adena on Ebay, i don't care, he don't rangrang people as far as i know, so he play fair, and can do whatever he want of his stuff.
    If i could gather lot of money, and was jobless, i would not hesitate to sell on Ebay, to survive in RL world.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's obvious readingf the post its a mistake and someone is out to get people in the allaince.

The person pushing that Hate on the boards Fidel is trying to organize people against us taking Giran.

In a previous post she listed her in game name as Serendipity. Anyone know who she is and what clan.

I have also heard that Enarion has been trying to organize people to stop us from takling Giran. This post is just an attempt to help them do that.

Enarion besides being a delusionla luntaic is also quite jealous of clans that work hard.

So much hate on the official boards its depressing bit an eye opener of the jealousy we all need to expect will appear if we are successfull this weekend.

I would not fret this situation at all. Primez has worked hard to get a good rep and this will have no effect.

The real puzzle to me is how could Bashar actually belive what was said in those screenshots.

We are all doing well. Keep up the good work.

My respects,

Zinn

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 14, 2004 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Zinn ]</font>

Inactive Member Thaxlsyssilyaan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The screenshot show someone named "Psymon", but no clue on which server... I could create a "Psymon" on server 8, and make him tell what i want, and then copy paste only the chat windows, on a server 4 background with Skillbar, level status of my server 4 char. So, screenie alone meane NOTHINGS.
    They better give additionnal proof, and mainly, proof that he exploited his clan leader status to scam us, which, as far as i know, never happened.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol i already posted a reply that clears up everything, go read it fools!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh btw, you guys will never know my age because we were always joking about it in clan chat and no one believes anything so lets just say i'm like commando #5 known as John Rambo.. no known age.. no known love.. just a lone soul that kicks ass

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i believe im 5 and psymon is 6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast