Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok i have some concerns....Too much confusion going on lately...Here are my concerns let me first say Primez pvp and war guild is a bullshit name..RPK...is much more fitting...anyway i love PVP and War ...My proof is i fight alot my PVP record is high 200+...i was naughty in beta and i have a big mouth sometimes...anyway my main concern is this game as much as they say it is a pvp game, is a full blown anti pk game... i being the bad ass pvp'r that i am.. hehe.. am at a major dissadvange because of this...not everytime but nearly everytime i die i drop an item. when i am red as rare as it is now, i always drop my weapon and usually my armor as well...luckily i have friends to get my equiptment before i lose it... I guess you could say after really thinking about it i've become a big Puss I dont give a shit about losing xp...but in this game equiptment is everything ...so i dont know what to do...i like to kill but the penelty is increasingly worse and worse....i just dont know thanks guys! my next concern is how many people are 100% go for this PVP clan..??? I love the idea its what i have wanted from Day 1....then again (refer to upper paragraph) ..almost my last concern is...in a RPK type guild members need to stick togather...Everyone helped me the other day to save my tunic i was so impressed because you all made an extra effort to assist a helpless clan mate...that is what we need if we are going to be RPK and noone should ever have to solo because thats how you end up getting ganked and (refer to upper paragraph) ok finally my last concern is a question directed at MG. what do you think mate because the bottom line is i'm feeling a bit of weakness, is primez going to be as powerful as it once was or is it going to be a small time guild that does nothing but get laughed at for its follies?....I love the idea as i said but we cant make an impact with 5 members either so what is the new agenda? because i obviously have mixed feelings?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 03:33 PM: Message edited by: EvilAkurei ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well im ata cross roads.
    im just using main primez clan as a dumping ground for bored high level players who wish to be around other high levels and perhaps form some sort of companionship.

As for it being bigger, i have no idea if this will work out or not.

I'm happy right now farming and working on my b grade gearz and trading as it is my normal playstyle in past mmorpgs i have always ended up a merchant that fights pks, unfortunately l2 has no pks or fear o fbeing pked becuz u hardly ever drop gear when your pked.

I got something to do in l2 until wow or eq2 is out.
    So i suggest you guys find something to do too. It might come down to it you guys will jsut quit if L2 doesnt give you the thrills that you seek.
    SO you need to ask yourself how can you make l2 still fun til eq2 is out and i heard eq2 has apvp server too. it should be out november

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heheh i found stuff to do... private server for some game and Chrono Trigger [img]tongue.gif[/img] and i'm probably not gonna come back to lineage for a while ... bye ppl of primez