Thread: Male teacher; sexual or parently?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Male teacher; sexual or parently?

I am a 18 year old girl and has a 55 year old male teacher, (whom is married and also has two adopted children). He is my teacher in history and social sciences and we really have the same interests in these subjects, such as special literature and genealogy. We often talks around 1 hours 2-3 times per week, the last 6-7 weeks. He says I am his best student ever and stuff like that. He smiles at me a lot, and I think he is kind of flirty, but I am not sure?

The last 6-7 weeks we have talked a lot alone in his room, one-on-one conversations, (around 15-20 times) with the door closed, and when I am about to leave he raises up and hugs me everytime. Two-armed hugs.

Our cheeks touched each others once. Once he also took my hand after the hug and said something like "take care of you" and smiled a lot and with intensively eye-contact.

Another time after a hug he said I am his "soulmate" and smiled. He has only said I am his soulmate once, though. He has also put a hand a little bit over my hip two times when I took my hand on his shoulder. Not during a hug, but after.

It can also be said how he only hugs me when we are alone in his room with the door closed. Never in the corridor or if the door happens to be open.

Is our "relation" inappropriate/weird or is it a normal relation between a teacher and a student with great contact? I also help him a bit at work.
    However. Is he flirting or is he just being friendly? Parently or sexually?

It happens at a swedish school, if it matters.

Junior Hostboard Member SameOldMe's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Male teacher; sexual or parently?

It is little wierd no matter in what school this happen. If you think this is right then OK but if you don't talk to your teacher and ask him what are his attentions to you. Just clear the things for your peace. I think there is noting bad in this, right. Wish you luck!