Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am going to build a monster notch for the rear and use the original link bars w/ the bags mounted about at the mid point for more lift. Also got to get a longer panhard bar and relocate it. The front is very easy just have to make upper bracket and install bag where the spring is now. Already made new shock mounts. I just got lowered coils to drop it. Hope this helps. Later

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you have dropped spindles already or is the front bagged with the stock height spindles? I can't deside what way to go. Thanks for the answer, that's what I was planning on doing for the back, but some shops sell four links for the back.

By the way, where did you go for the airbags? I was thinking AIM, they have advertised on their site FBSS for 895 w/brackets, don't know if they're BSing or not.

Thanks for the info, hope to see pics when it's finished and laying low.

Inactive Member '72ghetocrewz'r's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haven't bagged it yet,but have bagged these trucks. The front it is best to go w/ 2" spindles. If you want you can get the '73 up spindles, just have to change to the newer balljoints and get tierod adapters. I( am just putting the whole frontend ot of '85 under mine w/ 2" dropped spindles. On the rear the factory 2-link is all you need unless your wanting to hit sides. The 2-link is good for hooking up the rear tires so there's no need for a 4-link unless you just want to spend extra money. All you have to do is get a longer panhard bar and install bags about mid way on the link bars. later