Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a tad bit of a cheap ass when it comes to parts that should cost no more than $2 to make. Those side reflectors run somewhere between $20-$40 a pair from what i remember.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a tad bit of a cheap ass when it comes to parts that should cost no more than $2 to make. Those side reflectors run somewhere between $20-$40 a pair from what i remember.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not at my price [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Thomas. Hard to talky when you are in L.A. and the Hostboard is la la. Been a little busy with a lot of little projects not related to the Sol. I hope to get back into the 'hobby' once things settle down on the home front.

Rates are down at five and one-eighth on a fixed thirty so I might be making a mad scramble to get the casa buttoned up for the appraisal. I might be lucky to get back to turning the wrench come late spring or summer. For you down south, that would be when the tourists start showing up again...once the flood waters have receded from the canyons. [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 02, 2008 07:00 PM: Message edited by: BiffStroganoffsky ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12