Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New Teamdelsolwa Message Board

Dear all Teamdelsolwa Members,

I just finished installing phpBB on our website so now we have our own message board. No more using the unreliable hostboard. Please create an account and give the new system a twirl. I will be updating it from its current stripped down version in the coming weeks so take this as an early xmas present...well early by just a couple of hours. I hope this board will help revive the team in the coming year.

Happy Holidays

Thomas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: New Teamdelsolwa Message Board

Quote Originally Posted by lincorp.com View Post
    Dear all Teamdelsolwa Members,

I just finished installing phpBB on our website so now we have our own message board. No more using the unreliable hostboard. Please create an account and give the new system a twirl. I will be updating it from its current stripped down version in the coming weeks so take this as an early xmas present...well early by just a couple of hours. I hope this board will help revive the team in the coming year.

Happy Holidays

Thomas
    OK, I just signed on. Didn't know you made the change so quickly Thomas. I would hope others would sign back up so we can start to get some posts up now. If we don't have people start posting up I'll send an email out to those on the mailing list I have, (even though it won't cover everyone that posted up here). I also noticed it doesn't like the word: "S-O-L" for some reason.

By the way Happy New Year to all!!

148ptapnf5

Geo
    President
    Team DelSol of Washington

banner38qx