Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

The new season at Arena Essex has been going for three weeks now and I must say what a big disappointment. The team wars of last year have all been stopped, the new rules seem to have affected the hitting and racing. It seems this track turning into a nudge and spin venue, For what I have always considered one of the best tracks for racing/crashing and spectating in this country I am not sure what is going to happen apart from spectators not attending and drivers leaving this venue alone apart from the Fire*******. (that should be fun "you can only go round one way and please dont touch the armco as you might scratch the paint". Please let me know if im being bitter after being spoilt by the brilliant racing skills that have been diplayed in the past or do you agree with me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

QUOTE: "you can only go round one way and please dont touch the armco as you might scratch the paint"

I did have a chuckle with that line [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Still waiting for some website support from the local boys at Arena....... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] lol