hello all, long time since Pony has dropped by the board room... it seems i havent missed much since NO ONE ever comes in here.. so i guess ill stir the pot a bit.. i dont know if you were aware, but on the Central Side two teams went head to head for first place.. and i as i stongly predicted the KNEES rose to the occasion.. did anyone see that CHI DEF last weekend?.. 21 pts.. whoooaaaaaa and to think i almost traded them away for a running back ... hahaha i was curiosus did anyone check what domanick davis, or julius jones did?. perhaps rudi johnson.. NOTHING .. BATEMAN, HITTERS, & FABO dont worry we run this show. and thats right 5-1 in first place alone... well seee where the season goes from here but right now steak and french fries right before i land.. you take the catsup and tell me where i am .. SKATEBOARD

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 20, 2006 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Pony Boy Curtis ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 23, 2006 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Pony Boy Curtis ]</font>