Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

Senior Hostboard Member BillWojo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

WTB Model 19 crossovers

Looking for a set of Model 19 crossovers to use in my HeathKit AS101's. Let me know if you have anything that you can part with.
    Thanks

BillWojo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy A-7s WITH SUBS IN TUCSON

FOR SALE IN TUCSON: (2) A-7 500 systems with JBL 2235 subwoofers installed, original grilles, original MDF cabinets (828?), foam filled behind horn walls. Could use a coat of paint, but otherwise decent shape. 416-8As and 802-8Ds refurbed by Great Plains Audio. I tri-amped them, so no crossovers installed. 3 sets of gold plated posts on rear. Somewhere, I have crossovers - N501 is the number as I recall - they?ll be included too.

>>>ALSO: I found a pair of re-furbed JBL 2245 18? subwoofers for these systems, but never installed them. These are impossible to find and considered the best subs for VOT cabs. They?re included too. Local pickup only! $3000.00 OBO for everything or will part out.

I have (2) 1234 musical instrument systems, refurbed drivers, horns, crossovers, and miscellaneous stuff too. I even have (2) resin Tractrix horns designed for Altec drivers by StereoLab in Germany. I?m downsizing and just can?t keep all this wonderful gear. : - ( I would love to see it go to someone on this board - the home of true Altec lovers!

I may not get back here often. Email me if interested in any of it. [email protected]. Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

If you do decide to sell separate components i am interested in your JBL 2235H woofers and will like to see what you have.
    Regards Anthony

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A-7's etc in Tucson

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil View Post
    If you do decide to sell separate components i am interested in your JBL 2235H woofers and will like to see what you have.
    Regards Anthony
    Hi Tranquil!

The current plan is to let folks on this Board have about a month then if there is no interest, I'll list on FeePay for a month. If still no joy, I'll part em out and give you first shot! Thanks!

I'll try to get some pics of the other stuff to post this weekend.

Tim
    aka taudo2

BTW, Hostboard is blocking my ability to PM until I make one more post! This should do it though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A-7's etc in Tucson

Quote Originally Posted by taudo2 View Post
    Hi Tranquil!

The current plan is to let folks on this Board have about a month then if there is no interest, I'll list on FeePay for a month. If still no joy, I'll part em out and give you first shot! Thanks!

I'll try to get some pics of the other stuff to post this weekend.

Tim
    aka taudo2

BTW, Hostboard is blocking my ability to PM until I make one more post! This should do it though.
    Standing by.

Anthony

Junior Hostboard Member sheltiedave's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A friend in St. Louis is selling a pair of Altec 1567a mono mixers, both with 5 mic line transformers and the line transformer, AND
    a pair of 1570BT amps with VU meters and the cages. All four units are with a full complement of tubes, and were functional four years ago when their owner passed. He will entertain market level offers.
    Dave
    314-651-9396

Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I need to make some room for other speakers. I am selling my Altec 817 setup.

The bass cabs are factory Altec 817a with two Altec 921a woofers in each. The woofers have been reconed to 16 ohm which makes the overall value 8 ohm per bass cab.

The horns are JBL 2360 with Renkus Heinz SSD-3301-8 drivers. The drivers have the orginal diaphragms.

This set is currently set up for biamp but could also be run off a passive xover. I will include either a 2 channel (plus sub) active crossover, or a pair of Altec n501-8a crossovers with the set.

I also would be interested in breaking up the 817 cabs separately. I mainly want to get rid of them to get the space back.

The whole set is listed on ebay for 950$ but I would take 750$ from a hostboard member. I would consider using uship as long as the buyer pays for all shipping. The speakers are located in Saint Augustine, FL.

I will consider trades for large format horns, or small/large format drivers or diaphragms

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Last edited by Elitopus1; January 7th, 2017 at 11:26 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member BillWojo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Looking for a single 511B horn, doesn't need to be pristine as I will be cutting the horn mounting flange off so even one with a damaged flange would work. I'm looking to build a set of 511E horns to try with my 291-16K large format drivers.
    Shipping is a bit of a killer on these so I'm looking for as cheap as possible. Besides I have been advised that it's a waist of time but I'm curious enough to still want to try it.
    So have an old unloved 511B sitting in the shed/basement? I'm looking for one.
    Thanks

BillWojo

On Edit: One is on the way!
    Last edited by BillWojo; December 16th, 2016 at 08:45 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WTB: single 292-8a and single altec/gpa phenolic diaphragm

Hi

Looking for a single 292-8a.

Also looking for a single altec/gpa phenolic diaper (working or blown) to see if I can jimmy something up for my rca diaperless drivers.

Cheers
    Adrian

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WTB - 604B and N-1000-B crossover

Still on the hunt for these. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott