Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

HB Super Moderator
    The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hey Folks !

This is the "The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace" Please post your items here in this thread. Thank You !

Also Please keep your "FOR SALE" items Altec or Altec related ! And when your item or item's sells, please comeback and edit your item as "SOLD" in the description line.

You can leave your post here to give Folks an Idea of what their items may be selling for.

Thank You and Enjoy !

Hostboard Member Voice_of_the_Llama's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Voice of the Llama's items for sale

Offers are also considered

ITEM 1:
    803A 12 ohm woofer with non-original cloth surround. May have been reconed at one time. Came out of an early 800 cabinet. Auction starting at $189, $35 shipping
    If you make an offer and I accept I'll end the listing early.

ITEM 2:
    Original Altec 800 cabinet in good shape (circa ~1950)
    $500 OBO. Local pickup in Corvallis OR

ITEM 3:
    806A driver, good condition $220 shipped

ITEM 4:
    Original woven cane "port screen" in good shape. Edges are a little rough from removing staples. $20 shipped.

--

416A woofer with small dent in dustcap. SOLD-$280
    Last edited by Voice_of_the_Llama; September 22nd, 2011 at 02:02 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WTB: 288C speaker terminals

Wanted: one pair of speaker terminals for a 288C or 288D. The original knurled metal knob type with plastic insulators. Thanks! Jim

Inactive Member Jennifer WhiteWolf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace ! SOLD

Greetings everyone....I have finally decided to sell my vintage Altec 604C co-axial 15 inch driver. I only have one, and it was earmarked to become the centerpiece of a vintage mono system for which I have been collecting bits and pieces for few years. I recently was able to get a set of NOS vintage JBL drivers for a Hartsfield system, including the 075 tweeter. I want to mount these in an Altec Voice of the Theater type enclosure instead of the complex JBL type, and need to sell this beautiful 604 to fund the building of the enclosure that will finally complete my vintage mono system. I'll have to take pictures this weekend, and get them posted to photobucket, then will re-post the link here for all to see. This driver is in nice shape, original cone, working condition, ready to use or place on display shelf. I'm asking $675 for this driver, plus shipping costs. For shipping, it will be bolted to a wood panel to protect the cone/horn and well boxed to protect the rest of it. I can ship anywhere in the normally accessible free world that is served by DHL International. I am in the Portland Oregon area so if any of you are in the NW area and want to pick it up in person that is OK too. Please note that this sale is in NO WAY related to our audio business, JENA LABS..... This is a personal item from our personal collection that I am personally selling. I can be reached by email at <e-mail(at)jenalabs.com> .....remove (at) and insert @ to make the email address work. If needed we can process a credit card for the purchase, and also we accept PayPal. Please email for phone info if you would like to chat.....
    Please let me know if your interested in this superb example of one of Altec's best....
    Jennifer WhiteWolf Crock

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ! $675 + $40 Shipping TOTAL $715
    Last edited by Altec Best; December 29th, 2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Mark Item as Sold
    Thanks from Jennifer. Please visit us and our audio/musical passions at <a href="http://www.jenalabs.com" target="_blank">www.jenalabs.com</a> & <a href="http://www.jenatek.com" target="_blank">www.jenatek.com</a> Technology and Artistry in Natural Harmony

Senior Hostboard Member les winter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Altec 418B speakers for sale

Hi.

I have three 418B 15" musical instrument speakers for sale. One is just the frame; needs recone. Two are in decent condition. Photos on request.

The working units are $65 each plus shipping from Northern NJ. The frame is $25.

regards
    Les

HB Super Moderator

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

Please Folks who are listing items, please use your location or zip code so other Folk's who are interested can determine shipping costs ! Also please reply through Pm's or email ! This way we can keep the Marketplace strictly Listings for items wanted or items for sale ! Thank You for your cooperation ! And also DON'T FORGET to come back and edit your listing as SOLD WHEN IT DOES SELL ! With final sale price to help others in the future help determine their items that they may want to list.This will help people list their items at the going rate or fair market value.

Regards ~AB
    Last edited by Altec Best; November 24th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Re: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

I am a long time member here, probably from close to when the group started. I have all this stuff that is collecting dust and can best be appreciated by the Altec fans here. Nothing will go on Epay until Feb, so you have a long time to think about things. I believe my prices are more than fair. Send me an email at r-o-n-a-l-d.s-e-l-b-e-r-g at comcast.net. I will send you photos of the item. I will ship small things, I won't ship large items. The process will be slow. I am employed, and only have weekends to do any shipping. Buyer pays all shipping. I will split the pay pal fees. I am in Portland Oregon. This will be a long post.

Crossovers:
    2 N1201-8A one complete, one apart $75 (Sold)
    1 N1209-8A $50
    1 N1501-8A $25
    3 N501-8A $150
    2 N809-8A $100

HF Drivers:
    2 802-8G (Bought new in 1977) $300 (Sold)
    2 806-A Green (need diaphragms) $100
    1 902-16A $75 (Sold)
    2 34726 HF diaphragms from 904-8A duplex $50

LF Drivers:
    2 411-8A Reconed by GPA $350
    2 411-8A No cones $100
    2 416-8B No Cones (bought new in 1977) $150 (Sold)
    2 GPA Cone kits for 416-8B $100 (Sold)
    2 414-8C reconed I'm sure, but excellent $150
    1 414-8E mint $75

Horns:
    2 511 damped with sand and latex $100
    2 511 stock (one broken ear) $75
    2 Edgar Soup Bowl horns $300 (Sold)

Speakers:

A7's
    $ 1000 These are unique. Early plywood cabs, excellent condition. 416-8A woofs. Manta Ray horns (forget the model, but large small format) with 902-8A drivers. Again, bug screens removed. Model 19 crossovers. I will consider selling the parts, but not until all are spoken for. BTW....I love the manta horns. To my ears, they beat the 511 hands down.

Ok, what I am keeping just so you don't think I have bailed completely.
    904-8A modified duplexes.
    Mint Santanas with the 420-8B woofs.
    9849-8A pair
    8184 18" Subwoofer system

Thanks,

Ron
    Last edited by RonSSS; February 19th, 2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Marked items sold
    Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Altec H-808 Horns on eBay

Hi,

I have my Altec H-808 Horns listed on eBay.
    The auction ends on Sunday Nov. 27 at 5:15 PM.

This is a nice pair of matched Altec Lansing H-808 horns from the 1940s. One horn was painted with black paint. The other horn looks like the original paint. They are in great condition with no visible damage or problems. The paint is not peeling.

Thanks,
    Wayne

SOLD FOR $1620.00 11-27-2011

Altec Lansing H-808 vintage Horns for 802 Horn driver Iconic Western Electric | eBay

Last edited by Altec Best; August 22nd, 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Added Pictures to his listed items

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Altec Horns - and a bit more

WANTED: 803a's, 515's, and/or 292's.

Hi

New here and would like to have something to contribute! To that end, would like to acquire some 803a's, 515's, and/or 292's for my first DIY horn project.

Please get in touch via pm or email to adrian dot rahman @ gmail dot com if you have any in exc condition that you would like to find a good home for (well - at least until the other half finds out what I've got planned...)

Cheers
    Adrian
    ps: I'm based in Dublin.
    Last edited by adrian; April 23rd, 2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: other items wanted!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Altec Horns - and a bit more

Wanted:
    I need one NOS Altec 26421 Pascalite 16 ohm diaphragm for Altec 909-16a driver.

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast