Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stanley Screamers

Where to begin.. I have these speakers that I really like a lot even though they are much to large for the space I have. I have spoken to Bowtie427 on several occasions via pm at AK and he suggested getting in touch with all of you guys for a chance at them first.

I will keep them over parting them out as I have no real need to get rid of them just would prefer something a little more user friendly. As they stand if I cannot find anything else they will go to the garage for neighborhood concert speakers. What I would like to do is find someone who will use them without parting them out.

I would prefer to trade than to sell outright as I have no way to really value these other than for their parts which is dificult because these are not standard drivers and I dont really want to do ebay and shipping, etc..

I would like to trade for a pair of 604-8?'s in cabinets with crossovers and/or tube equipment. If you are interested please contact me. My username is the same at AK if you want to contact there that is fine as well.

stanley screamer pictures by bdblkta - Photobucket

Thanks,
    Josh
    Last edited by bdblkta; May 8th, 2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Added location

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

15" speakers

Up for grabs :

TWO Altec 421-8h series II 15" speakers
    $225.00 One of these may also need a recone - untested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Altec Best; August 4th, 2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Can't list JBL here. Sorry I sent you PM with no reply !

Senior Hostboard Member gearfreak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

8000 series boxes, 8154 wanted... 8256 for trade....

I've got 2 8154's in good shape, and 2 8256's with XO cutouts, in fair shape.
    I'd like to standardize on the 8154.
    If anyone is reasonably near PHL (try me, I drive!) and looking to trade 8154's for my set of 8256's, get in touch.
    Cosmetics of your 8154 are less important to me, than structural condition. I will likely clean/paint etc. them.
    If they are already e.g. minty, I can sweeten the deal with a selection of whatever else I have left to trade out, Altec or otherwise.
    Would also be interested in knowing about your other 8000 series boxes for sale/trade.
    I've got non-altec, and a fair amount of non-audio trade fodder (inc music gear, instruments, etc.) around at the moment.
    Last edited by gearfreak; November 15th, 2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: updated

HB Super Moderator
    The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace !

It seems I need to repost this !

Hey Folks !

This is the "The Altec User's Board Free Marketplace" Please post your items here in this thread. Thank You !

Also Please keep your "FOR SALE" items ALTEC or ALTEC RELATED ONLY ! And when your item or item's sells, please comeback and edit your item as "SOLD" in the description line.

Also Please leave your location,zip code,so folk's will know if shipping would be worth the added expense.And if you will ship your items or Local Pick-Up..

You can leave your post here to give Folks an Idea of what their items may be selling for.

Thank You and Enjoy !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WANTED - altec 414a, 414-16B or 414z

looking for a pair in mint condition.
    thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Free for pickup: One Altec 612C Cabinet

Free for pickup only in Oakland, California (Mills College area): ONE Altec 612C Cabinet for 604 speaker (the listing is for one cabinet only, no drivers). It has a cutout for the 8H crossover. The paint on the cabinet is worn but it is structurally in good shape. The cabinet measures 30" x 25" x 20". If interested please send me an email to arrange for pickup, thanks. I can't post links yet, but you can see pictures of it in the San Francisco Craigslist listings.

Altec612C 20100730 0007

Altec612C 20100730 0005
    Last edited by Altec Best; July 16th, 2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: To help poster post photos.. Thank You for offering this cab for free!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Up for sale is a pair of early 515 Drivers. RWB Hollywood. Very Early. Physically in near mint condition. They just need a re-cone as the cone has some rubbing issues. I'm away for the weekend so pictures will come later.

No phishing here....

Re-coned roughly 15 years ago. Worked great when put away but sat in dry storage and one works great and the other rubs. It will either need a re-cone or someone more skilled than I. Both speakers impedance around the 15ohm range. Thanks so much for looking! 1100 shipped.

Last edited by Altec Best; August 22nd, 2014 at 12:06 AM. Reason: The same AD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WTB ALTEC 9440A power amplifier

WTB ALTEC 9440A power amplifier

Senior Hostboard Member badtoby's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTB ALTEC 9440A power amplifier

WTB 1 GREEN 511 HORN

I need 1 green 511 horn if any one has a spare/leftover/bastard in good condition. I'm in kcmo. Thanks

Bob

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Altec Milano's for Sale

Hey Folks,
    I have decided to let another Altec user have my Milano's. They are in great shape and come with the matching console. I ned the $'s and the space to finish my 1235c's

I have absolutely no idea how to ship these, so I think a local PU or possibly a meet up is the only option.

I have them Posted on he Local cl at $1300, on audiokarma at $750, and would lke the same $750 here.

So thoughts?