To My Altec Family,

Because so many have asked to be able make an electronic donation to help my late son Nathaniel's young family with their funeral, medical, and other expenses, our church, South Heights Baptist Church of Sapulpa, Oklahoma, has set up a special account at their bank and with PayPal to assist Nathaniel’s family.

If you feel so inclined, and would like to make a donation, please follow the procedure listed below that best matches your situation.

* If You Already Have A PayPal Account:

1. Log in to PayPal.
2. Click on the “Send Money” button.
3. Enter the following e-mail address in the “To” box provided:

[email protected]

4. Enter the amount you wish to donate.
5. Click on the radio button that says, “I'm sending money to family or friends”.
6. Click “Continue”.
7. You will be taken to a page that lets you review your payment. Once satisfied, click the orange “Send Money” button.

* If you do not have a PayPal account, you may use it as a “Guest” by following these instructions:

1. Go to www.paypal.com
2. Click on the “Transfer” button.
3. Scroll down and click on “Send Someone Some Money”.
4. Do not enter anything in the boxes provided. Instead, Click on the blue “Continue” button.
5. Type in the amount you’d like to donate.
6. Click on the radio button that says, “Friends and Family”.
7. Follow the remaining prompts, using the following e-mail address as the Recipient:

[email protected]

Thank you in advance for your kindness. This has been and continues to be a difficult time for our family.