Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Altec 616-8a crossover ideas

I also searched for the LE15 graph. I even asked Gordon if he knew where I could find one. I know that anything I do until I get the drivers measured is wanking. I don't have the resources to do it right right now. I could put the speakers away until I do it the right way but that wouldn't be any fun. I do like to have an idea of what my final plan is. That way if I come across a cheaper or easier way to get that accomplished I can get it done. I do appreciate your help and advice.

What I really need to do is focus on one project instead of 5. I might actually finish one that way. My problem is that buying and selling gear, so I can buy more Altec gear is what helps make life more interesting. I have to have something to think about at work

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Altec 616-8a crossover ideas

I know this is an "old" thread and I rarely necro-post, but I am wondering where you eventually went with with these.

I just found a set with original 612C cabs. I saw where you said you re!over some resistors and you said they sounded ok afterwards.

I have seen you have gotten some 604-8G's, so I'm guessing you put your direction towards them.

I was hoping these cabs were stuffed with 604-8g's, but these interesting drivers were there instead.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234