Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Ping GM

I tried to respond to your thread this morning but I don't know how to open a closed thread. I did build the cabinets, but they're no LOUDER than A-7"S. So once golf season is over and I get the final wood split and into the coal bin, I'm going to build some h-110 double 15 cabinets with a a-7 SLANTED lower horn flair. 4 ' wide 35 1\2 deep and probably 54" or less high. Meanwhile do you know anybody interested in some big single 16 inch horn cabinets 54 *32 1\2* 35 1\2* ? {three available}. I also have two big 60* community horns to go with them. In the cleveland ohio area. Can be had cheap ! I wish I knew how to post pics. I can text them though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Re: Ping GM

Closed?! You mean this one? It's not closed nor should any of the threads not a 'sticky' or moderator closed, not to mention I posted on it the other day : gm when you wake up....

Not any louder in what way? I mean for a given driver there's not going to be much difference in peak efficiency, just as it gets bigger, tuned lower it will maintain it to a lower frequency when properly tuned. AFAIK the H110 was limited to single drivers, so may need a lower cab tuning.

Me, no, other than being a 'talking head' I haven't been active in any DIY audio for nearly two decades and > three decades in prosound apps, though you might bhave some luck posting them on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598234160391737/

GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

Junior Hostboard Member michalshawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOUDER View Post
    I tried to respond to your thread this morning but I don't know how to open a closed thread. I did build the cabinets, but they're no LOUDER than A-7"S. So once golf season is over and I get the final wood split and into the coal bin, I'm going to build some h-110 double 15 cabinets with a a-7 SLANTED lower horn flair. 4 ' wide 35 1\2 deep and probably 54" or less high. Meanwhile do you know anybody interested in some big single 16 inch horn cabinets 54 *32 1\2* 35 1\2* ? {three available}. I also have two big 60* community horns to go with them. In the cleveland ohio area. Can be had cheap ! I wish I knew how to post pics. I can text them though.
    Which golf season are you talking about? According to my point of view there is no golf season on this time. I am a golf expert and have some good knowledge about it. To enhance my knowledge regarding golf I love to play different articles.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

mickelshawn, 2018 golf season. here in us golf season is year round. what country you in ? and what altecs you own ?