Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web design software(Web hosting and Domain for sales)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(not sure if this is the best place to post this thread so pls remove to right place if I?m in the wrong place)
    Have any interest in Web design,Recommend to attention those brief introduction as below:
    Todaynic.com is one of the first ICANN Accredited Registrars and CNNIC Accredited Domestic Registrars in China.
    Great amount of domain extensions with low prices and provide VDNS (Virtual Domain Name Server) services of its Secondary Domain Name.
    10XGE FDDI directly to ChinaNet to ensure stability and high speed. CyberIP, Anti-spam email, Website DIY,Internet call cards.
    SCP's auto management(Smart Channel Provider) for resellers.
    Once you become our reseller, we will offer the free interface mode API(Application Program Interface Mode) and 40% discount of our products to you.
    Have Any further requirements, Pls Through PM or Email: [email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Web design software(Web hosting and Domain for sales)

Can you please tell us, we need a server, we don't want to install a physical server. As an alternative, we are offered to buy a dedicated server. But they have power limitations, but we can configure them as we want for our project. What should we do in this situation?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You need to find a dedicated server that can be scaled from a hosting provider. Or buy a cloud server. Which can be fully managed and customized for your project. Such servers are more expensive, but they adapt to any power that you need.

Junior Hostboard Member Gremlion's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

VPS/VDS servers cost the same as regular hosting on SSD drives. But they are not suitable for really large projects. Even if you buy the most expensive tariff from the hosting provider you choose. You need to use cloud servers. They can handle any load. Since this is a set of servers united in one network and quickly interacting with each other parallelizing the task. I am currently using the services of the fully managed cloud server Fully Managed Cloud Hosting with CPanel From $59.95. On such a cloud server, I have about 8 sites with an attendance of 400 thousand people per month.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I am just looking for a company where I could order the development of software, thank you for the information.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To develop quality software you need to put a lot of effort and experience in this business. That's why I always turn only to experienced professionals. I bring to your attention software development company which is one of the most popular. It has a team of the best professionals. They will implement any project individually for you. The company has been developing some of the world's largest online shops and more. Contact them or see all the projects on the website.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I absolutely agree that design technologies and visualization technologies, as well as integrated tools, allow field engineers to better understand subsea field assets. Field visualizations of engineering data are created directly in the browser by futureon professional web designers, speeding up the field planning process with an accurate visual basis and more efficient decision making.

Junior Hostboard Member RonaldJason's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You can easily get ideas online. If you search on Google for a while you will get lots of different ideas. Try to implement them that you exactly like.

Junior Hostboard Member RonaldJason's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I would like to update you again here. I found a pdf based article that is written on the basis of how to choose a web hosting service https://masterbundles.com/wp-content...ur-website.pdf How helpful it is? Thanks for your reply.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Hello! It's really nice place to post such an offer,because web design is one of the most popular topics among young people. Your site will work without problems if you choose the best hosting company. The competition in the web hosting industry is extremely intense.I recommend you to learn web hosting to develop software and leave an unique mark. Experts won't only build your software,but also help to solve problems and make your business flourish on the web!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast