Announcements

Communities: Mike and Mike's Site Team Discussion

Credits
    Follows
    Following

We're Moving

<p>Site Wide Announcement: Monday, September 9, 2019</p>
    <br />
    We will be upgrading to a larger and more powerful server in the next few weeks.<br />
    With this, Hostboard will be the sole occupant (removing my other 2 sites) and the server will be configured as such.<br />
    <p>Thank you as always for staying with us,<br />
    Team Hostboard</p>
    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Hostboard Development

Site Wide Announcement: Wednesday, August 14 2019

Well it has been a rather long time, but were still here...

We now have a new developer on board and are addressing (2) items immediately.

1. RECAPTCHYA as a few reported no longer works as it was using an outdated Google API. While I disabled it for the time being we will be updating the code to Google's latest version.

2. The link allowing you to use your FaceBook account to login has not worked for some time due to outdated APIs. This is also going to be addressed.

Both of these features are specifically tied to the core code of vBulletin and has nothing to do with any of the Hostboard code in itself.

Once these are taken care of I will be diving back into the Hostboard system with the developer and trying to resolve any known/found issues as well as looking for further enhance the system over all.

Thank you as always for staying with us,
    Team Hostboard

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.