Hi all!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I've been so so busy! I was in Florence for a couple of days and had a lovely time. Kissed a couple of random Italian boys... or more specifically had them try to kiss on me (eek!) The men here are SO aggressive!

I'm in Rome now and went down last night to see the colliseum with a couple of German girls that were wonderful and will be going down again maybe tomorrow or the next day to check it out more thoroughly. Today I went to take the train to Naples and then on to Pompeii for the day with this Canadian couple I met here. It was so amazing, but really ******** bloody hot! I think it has been over a hundred degrees here in Italy every day since I've been here.

Ok, I'm sorry this is so abreviated but I've got to run off and go to the grocery store to get some food for dinner (I'm cooking tonight) and then I might hit up a pub crawl later...

Oh and I found out that the pope is speaking on Wednesday and so I'm going to go down to the Vatican then [img]smile.gif[/img]

Alright... will try to post again in more detail later on... bye!