Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

When you look back on your life, what do you see?.. I mean like in the past five years, the past five months, or even the past five days.. Is your like headed the way you wanted it to be headed?.. Is it better than you thought it would be? Is it worse than you thought it would be?.. Is there things, you done you never thought you would do, but have?.. I'm just tryin to get a feel for everyone elses life.. I know mine, has been a wild ride, I was just wondering if I was in it alone... How much more do you want out of life?.. Where did you see your self a year ago and where do you see yourself a year from now?.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I will go first; after all I posted the topic..LOL..

Hhhmm.. Lets start with Five years ago.. That would have been Feb 1998.. I can look back at this time and remember it all to well.. Early in the Month of Feb 1998, my mom was told she had breast cancer and that she had to have one of her breast removed ASAP.. The day they did that, was Feb 16, That day my Brother Bobby's wife, gave birth to their youngest child a boy, Charlie.. My Sister's mid. Child, a son, Matt was taking to Child. Hosp. to see if his cancer had returned.. All this in one day, three diff. Hosp., I can tell you just what I was thinking on that day.. Thank God, for many things, one of them Being Cell Phones.. In that same Month I had went back to work, I had been a stay at home mom for two years now at this point, I was taking care of my then 6 year old Samantha and my 1 year old Savannah... I had left my full time job three year prior to that to work on my failing marriage.. So I started a new job, because I knew my marriage was not going to work and I was going to need to proved for my two kids.. I left my Hub, in mid.April of 98, taking nothing but my two kids and what we were wearing.. I went from having everything, as far as a home of my own, New truck, didn't want for anything, but love that is.. To having nothing but two very young kids. And myself. So I would say my life has changed alot in the past five years..LOL..

Things I did that year, I didn't think I would ever do:.. Leave my hub..(Took me until Nov. 01 to get my divorce) And Meet some Internet friends.. Got a new Job?

Now Five Months Ago:..Puts us at Oct 02.. Flew to GA. to stay with TN, spent the week living in her world, met a man and feel in love, got Pregnant with Twins, spent the week before Xmas, with TN and his family in TN.. Lost the babies, lost him, lost his kids.. Quit my job, that I loved...

Things I did, that I didn?t think I would do:.. Got my ass on a airplane, Got to go to T's house, Really got to see that there really is a place called Greasy Creak, Fell in love (never thought I would be that silly again) Was going to get married again, I always said I would pick out my coffin, before I pick out my next wedding gown..LOL.. I guess I have time to get the coffin now anyway..LOL.. I have even got to see Sassy, with a job and me not with a job..

Last Five Days: Found out my life is worth living, even when I don't want to..

Things I got to do that I didn't think I would ever get to do:.. Got to see my six-year-olds first tooth fall out, got to be a cool mom, having a cool party for her kids and their friends.. And I got to talk to Sass, on the phone again, it had been awhile..

Five years ago, I thought I would still be married

Five Months ago, I thought I found the love of my life

Five days ago, I didn't think I would be here to
    Be typing this..

Where do I see me myself a year from now, who knows, I can't tell you what I see myself doing five min. from now..LOL.. I do know, that I'm going to live my life to it's fullest, just as soon as I get over this heart ache...

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

snow? uhm...what part was the heartache, if ya tell us the most important one, we'll help you suck it up and get over it L*......

i luv u.

and ill post mine next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

well lets see where to start.....

Five Years Ago: I met friends from the net that have literally changed my life and the way I live completely around in a whirl wind. My son was 2 yrs old and I just thought life was good. Little did I know that things would be quiet different in the future for me. Honestly snow, I can't remember everything that was going on then but I know I just thought I was happy.

The things I did that year: Slept with someone from the net. Drove across the state of Tn to pick up Sass alone, mindja i had never been out on a trip like that alone, nor had i EVER EVER had a weekend to myself with my friends. That whole year I was on a mission to proclaim the decency of my friends from the net, yeah those people i didn't even know. I got my first phone call from a man from the net, who was the first person i met in a chat room ...Cage...OMG that phone call was so innocnet that I just felt like i was going to hell, i mean damn i was married and omg hellbound and couldn't wait for him to call again......the second person to ensure my trip to hell was snow and sass then rocket......omg what was i doing LOL.....my net friends became some of the bestest friends in this world in complete reality...wouldn't trade them for the neighbors that live next to me.

Five Months Ago:...well now this is my subject, more has happened to me in the past five months than i could ever imagine....as most of you know my happy endless marriage, has been just ripped right out of my fingertips from this lil blonde fukkhead i call princess who wears a belt buckles bigger than her head. I'll use it on her someday. Anyways, I have a main objective in this life and its to make sure i do things right and dont screw up my son's life, since we live alone...and he is the one thing in this life that i have done right. The only good thing that happened was I went to the movies with an Illinois Fireman, omggggg drool.(no more on that subject)

Things that i never thought i'd do: I never thought i would say, "i wanna divorce, cuz your fukkn me up, this doesn't have anything to do with your woman, its got everything to do with me, your fukkn me up"...i have fought slipping back into depression, oh and im a happy camper, so hard of a fight, but i think im gonna be alright, you seen one of the things i never thought i'd do is have a slumber party at 33 *L* thank God snow/hoopey/gracie all came to see me.

Five Days Ago: gosh this is hard snow......the past month has been overwhelming and stressful to me, i work my normal job then do my websites with my son while he does his homework, we spend time together then its back to websites and a few minutes to play.....overworked? yeah but you gotta make it somehow.

Today, I see me, not knowing whats going to happen in the next five minutes. Life is grand.

I'm not going to hell either, thats where all the folks that have made my life hell will reside and I aint going to share my after life with them. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lets see 5 years ago I was married but not happy. I was a truck driver for a candy company ( does any one here know the shelf life of marshmello peeps I do just ask me and i might post it here some place) sorry for digressing over all it was a bad year.
    5 monthes ago i was living on the west side of Des Moines and waiting for classes to get up and running didnt think it would have took til Jan 6 2003 to get back in school but i did.
    Finally 5 days ago i got a hello from TN and its been a good ride since

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a good ride eh? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmm...let's see....

5 years ago I met the express gang. Needless to say perked me right up after having such a hard time. Some people would think that is foolish, to think of people that way. But Tee, Snow, Sass, and the crew were my way of escaping my cold reality. At times when I wanted to throw in the towel I knew I could count on these people to give me a towel instead. I don't know what I'd have done without such great friends.

5 months ago I had learned that my life was not all it was cracked up to be and that it was about to take a drastic change for the better. Even though I didn't know it would be for the better, in the long run it was.

5 days ago I knew I was going to be alright. Infact, it almost felt like heaven. Finally I had a goal, a reason, and much MUCH more. And 5 years, 5 months, and 5 days from now I expect to keep that heaven and ride along a lil white cloud with roses and snow *S*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wasn't we all wearing them there white jackets just alike five days ago?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still have mine on, are they out of style already?.. I thought maybe it was to soon to wear white..

Ok, I know what you guys are thinkin... Don't go there..LOL..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    he he. lol. *L*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast