Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A little to story to cure all your ailments...

This is the story of how one gets a baby as told by a three year old (Actually it's told by me but I have the mindset of a three year old)...

First mommy has to get all dolled up, bright red dress, high heels, cleavage, lip stick and fuck me hose. Daddy just needs to bring his wallet. Daddy gets mommy all liquored up and then takes her to the three dollars and forty nine cents a night motel and tells her its the Holiday Inn. Then Daddy says some pretty sneaky stuff to get mommy to loosen up and get nekkid. Now Daddy gets nekkid and lays on top of her. The two flop around like beached whales at a picnic party and two minutes and seven seconds later daddy squeals like a school girl and falls lifelessly to her side. Mommy gets mad and storms off into the bathroom. Six seconds later there's a loud humming noise coming from inside that same bathroom. Nine months later a stork with a cigar in his mouth and two day old stubble knocks on the door and delivers this really stinky ugly big headed squishy thing that pees every five minutes and throws its food at you. And that ladies and gentlemen is how you all came to be. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful,independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said:
    Elegant lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in your castle
    with my mother, where you can prepare meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.

That night, as the princess dined on a request of lightly sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and oinion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what about the part where she whispers in his ear softly and all sexy like......."ReVvY........" you forgot that part *EG*
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahahaha..heaven~ *smooch

Follows
    Following