Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tee Ehn , How are you today ? I now have a new phone number. Las Vegas weather for the past five days we have only gotten too 95 degrees. 2 Cute , when is the best time you are on the web ? Snow Kitten , I know that you are not a gold digger. The ladies Iam talking about are daddy's girls who gets anything they want and then they tell a guy some lie and the poor guy gives her everything. I have had this happen to me two times and it will never happen to me again.Take Care Beatiful Ladies. peteTR25

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Tee Ehn , Boy does life has it's ups and downs. Well I will be leaving Las Vegas for a month at 6:30 AM today. Iam going too drive and see this beatiful country of ours. Do you think $10,000 will be enough ? Iam getting very tired of being alone. Life for me right now is just not easy. I will be back in Las Vegas to honor my contract which it expirres in Feb. 2004. Then I will start looking for new place too live on the East Coast or Italy since I love Italian food and their is a lot of history that I want to see. I will not take my cell phone or compter on my road trip. Hey Snow Kitten you are not a gold digger. The gold diggers that I was talking about were in Los Angeles and Newport Beach California back in the 80's The gold diggers were real users. They give the ladies who are very beatiful and honest a bad name so that guys would not ask them out but take them instead. Take Care Tee Ehn and Snow Kitten , I hope you both win the lottery. I will be back on line July 25. peteTR25

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Tee Ehn and Snow Kitten , PS I will be not looking for a lady. What is this lady Paige who leaves me with a dumb replay ? 2 Cute if you still want me ? leave me a lot of messages here. Thank You. peteTR25

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

$10,000 ?

depends on where you're going, how long your gonna be there and what kinda souvenior you buy me and snow...

becareful.

-Tee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">Snow Kitten , I know that you are not a gold digger. The ladies Iam talking about are daddy's girls who gets anything they want and then they tell a guy some lie and the poor guy gives her everything. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

HHmmm T, maybe you was right, I think it was me he was talkin about..LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

Zipfile_exe

hell im a fuckin gold digger which one you women got money ill come bang ya raid ya fridge (dont mind left overs) and drink all ya beer.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tee Ehn , I never made out to my car. A friend of wants me to do some work for him. He told that I will be putting in 60 hours+ for the next 5 weeks. Then after that I have too get ready for pro football since I will be entering 4 contests and the prize money is great. I did put my money back into the bank.. Talk to you later beatiful. peteTR25

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PETE!!!!!!!

You are just a busy body aren't you? and a girl never knows when you come and when you go L*...good luck with the work and whats this about football? my son plays 7 yr old football and loves it....I guess as long as he's playing i luv it too.

Hope you have sweet dreams and for my life i can't understand you putting the words Tee Ehna nd beautiful in the same post LOL you must be talking to me and lookin at Snow L* thats okay too.

hugs.

sweet dreams,

-Tee

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*note to self... laughing is a dumb reply

*licks tee ehn from head to toe n back again..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast