Thread: Bottling stuff up

~*~PSS~*~

Unhappy

Why do guys bottle things up...I know some women do it too...but it's mostly guys...why do they keep stuff in...How can we help if they won't talk.......*sigh*...*tears in eyes as i walk out*

------------------

[This message has been edited by ~*~PSS~*~ (edited September 16, 2001).]

CanadianGirl

well all i can tell you...some guys dont like sharin their feelings for that person or if they have something they cant tell you its cause they are scared that they are goin to lose that person they love..they pretend to be strong....but for me i like to share my feelings or whatever is goin on with me so that person will know all about me...If you love that person you should be able to tell that person the way you feel and share with that person everything without holdin anything in...You jus gots to feel comfortable with that person to be able to share every details with him/her.

------------------
    CanadianGirl

~*~PSS~*~

no...like when they are hurting about something....like a friend gettin killed by a drunk driver or a cousin in one of the planes that hit the WTC or about mom real sick,.,,,,that stuff

------------------

CanadianGirl

Listen up Raziel you dont come on my board cussin at me OK? give it..i'm jus sayin what i feel and thats that...yeah you spilled out what 4 months later *sigh* alittle too late

------------------
    CanadianGirl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No messin about this time.....you're spot on CG.....if you love someone you have to be with them through good times and bad, and share your feelings...

Trying to be "strong and silent" doesn't work.....I'm just so lucky to have a friend that I can share my innermost feelings with. You know who you are, and I want you to know that I value our friendship more than I could ever put into words........

------------------
    John

CanadianGirl

*waves to John* hehehe...i'm not goin to get into this shit cause i'm not feelin shabby myself ...

------------------
    CanadianGirl

Ray Ray

check it out PSS i dont bottle things up. If i got somethin to sort then i will sort it... if you keep it bottled up then thats when ya sdtart gettin all fucked up then have the little mood swings its better to lash out when shit happens and ya need ta tell ya friend that *S

------------------

~*~PSS~*~

I didn't say ALL guys Ray ray...but my sweetie does it ....and i hate it*sigh*

------------------