Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Was up Ray Ray i missed ya lots big guy...Im sorry i havent been on lately i have had such a hard time...My computer broke down and then my son went into the hospital for lukemia...Then he died...November twentieth...Im starting to get better though.Haha the funny thing is i get back online after all this time of recovery and find that things here are going bad for me to.well im gonna go ill check back in on this topic later.

------------------
    HE WHO KNOWS WHAT A WOMAN WANTS KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT NOT EVEN GOD KNOWS THAT
    James Edward Larsen

CanadianGirl

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raziel!:
    Was up Ray Ray i missed ya lots big guy...Im sorry i havent been on lately i have had such a hard time...My computer broke down and then my son went into the hospital for lukemia...Then he died...November twentieth...Im starting to get better though.Haha the funny thing is i get back online after all this time of recovery and find that things here are going bad for me to.well im gonna go ill check back in on this topic later.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW Raz...you sure know how to make a person that is sufferin for depression for good eh...damn you!...Yer not the only one that is havin some problems...but isnt there way you could of exlainned it *sigh*...but thanks you sure know how to make someone smile...NOT!!!!

------------------
    CanadianGirl
    M???h??f

CanadianGirl

------------------
    CanadianGirl
    M???h??f

CanadianGirl

------------------
    CanadianGirl
    M???h??f