Thread: Ray Ray!!

CanadianGirl
    Do you have yer own computer yet? I havent been much in the pool cuz my IE kept freezin on me when i was in there, so i couldnt stay when i did go in there it really sucked...But, even now i got everything fixed i still dont go in the pool much...Jus feels weird after missin from the pool...no one will talk to ya cuz they feel that you've been avoidin them when you wasnt...kinda got weird lately...*BFP* i'm goin back to bed i feel sick to my tummy!...*hugs the Ray Ray*

------------------
    CanadianGirl
    M???h??f

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I miss Ray Ray alot.......I am beginning to wonder if he is ever comming back. I never got to tell him bye the last time he was here *cries*......that's been almost two weeks now .....(two very long weeks).

------------------

[This message has been edited by ~sweet~ (edited January 13, 2002).]

CanadianGirl

I never got to say good bye either girl...he jus left without a bye frown ...*hugs sweet* *waits for Ray Ray to come back on again* frown

------------------
    CanadianGirl
    M???h??f

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

<FONT FACE="Trebuchet MS" SIZE="3" COLOR="#FFCC99">CoolChic!!!
    Cheer Up sweet pea some of us miss the hell far out of ya!
    Sweet! put a smile on yer face sugarbritches, so when he does come popping in ya won't be sad eyed!<FONT></P>

<FONT FACE="Trebuchet MS" SIZE="3" COLOR="#FFCC99">----**----**----</FONT></P>

<FONT FACE="Trebuchet MS" SIZE="3" COLOR="#FFCC99">TnFireChic-Mercy That's Hot!
    </FONT>

------------------
    The Far Chic

~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~