Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

K I am in the middle of packing, gettin' ready to move yet again...in my adventures of cleaning out the heaps of junk I have, I noticed I have an outrageous collection of Teddy Bears, yanno the stuffy kind to cuddle up to that really just sit there doing nothing but stare at ya n' collect dust bunnies *L* Welp I have tons of 'em, and was wondering what ya'll collect and do with your stuff. Are you like me, just have stuff cuz ya can or is there meaning behind your collectables and treasures. Don't get me wrong, many of my bears have sentimental meanings, just not sure what to do with them when I grow up *L*

CanadianGirl

*L* briar you know what i keep...I keep my mail it doesnt matter if its junk mail or old bills etc i keep em all in my trunk down in the basement...my teddy bears lays across the floor against the walls...I collect about anything [img]confused.gif[/img] paper to computer parts *L you name it i have it

Inactive Member ButterflyKisses's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Briar.....You can probably guess what I collect.....Butterflies of course....But do you know the extent....I gots them on my walls...On my shelves...Pictures...knic knacs....Big and small....wind chimes....{Jeepers contributed to them}...magnets..globes....butterfly pillows.....butterfly bedspreads...sheets...dishes...cups...glasses...mi rrors with butterflies on them....stickers...utentsils...stuffed ones...Even have disposable salt and pepper shakers too....*L*....Butterfly candles...Tons of them....Some very specail to me....Butterfly toilet seat lid...Yes...toilet seat lid...*LOL*....And butterfly shower curtains....Butterfly slippers and all kinds of clothes...And butterfly tattoo's...I won't put anything else on my body but butterflies and roses....I could go on...But damn...My fingers are getting tired....*LOL*....No....Dammit...I'm not obsessed!!!!....*LMAO*

Oh....And yes there is meaning behind it...But its a story only a few might be interested in.....*S*

<font color="#99FF66" size="1">[ September 12, 2002 06:31 PM: Message edited by: ButterflyKisses ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BK!! All this time I honestly thought you collected dildo's *LOL* Thwarps ya with one 'til ya see Butterfly's encircling your head, and no that is not a halo you see *LOL*

CanadianGirl

hahaha i was waitin for you to say that briar *L*

CanadianGirl

hahaha i was waitin for you to say that briar *L*

friend of the empire

im soooo gonna be teased about this but i collect Pokemon stuff. i have the movies and the cards and the all the games.

Inactive Member ButterflyKisses's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok Ok....I do collect toys....Lets see...

I have:

14 dildo's...varying in sizes and colors

17 vibrators...varrying in sizes..colors and function....such as rotates...vibrates..suctions...a a few with their own clit stimulators attached....

3 clit stimulators

2 wands

2 bullets

And last but certainly not least....The Big huge mother Rhyno bought that is locked up...Cause I'm scared of that sucker....*LOL*

Now....You all know.......I only gots 39 of them......*Walks out pouting*

CanadianGirl

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holy crap BK *LOL* I just envisioned you sitting infront of the dildo shrine *L*

Wanders off cuz I am realizing my mind is really sick*L*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast