*L@this thread*

cows - i had cow print car seat covers, bed spread, blankets, pillows, stuffed cows, glasses with cows on them, i even had a halloween costume.. that was a cow.. udders and everything *hides my face*

and OMG i have like. a gazillion and one pokemon cards!!! i have the movies, i watch the tv show, i even have pikachu, and meowth stuffies *LOL*

*dyin over here*

i also collect cd's, and records.. i have over 300 cd's, nearly 400 records, and roughly 700 burnt cd's. if ANYBODY Knows where to find a new needle for a turn table, let me know!!! those things are impossible to find!!!

umm.. i collect tea cups, i have about 30 tea cups right now, with matching saucers, about 15 without and a few that are broken or chipped.

wine glasses, i have austrian crystal to cheap plastic picnic glasses *L i have about 30 of them

lemme se.. what else.. bongs... i have nearly 40 different bongs in all shapes and sizes, i have hookahs, water bongs, crack pipes, you name it, i got it.. my favorite one is a 7' high, neon orange hookah.. i call it bob.