Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the idea for this when i thought of my quote for the day on the board... *chuckles*... Read the quote that was left by the person before you, and name the movie it's from, and the character and/or actor that said it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I'll start with an example....

"Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

this is a pretty easy one... and since this is the first one, i'll give the actor, Jack Nicholson, as a hint....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

people!!! c'mon, c'monnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! i LIKE this thread.... everyone googles everything else, dammit!!! why not movie quotes? *pretends to sulk, then laughs*.....

alright... that one was from the movie Batman... The Joker's line right before he kills Bruce's parents...

next:

Show me the money!!!!!!

if no one knows this one, i'm just gonna go on and kill myself... *chuckles*... Name of the movie, and/or name of the actor....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*chuckles*... this is just sad... lol... my poor poor thread... it was tom cruise in jerry maguire...

next:

I'll be baaaaaaaaaaaack.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ugh... *disgusted face*... Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator....

*carries on, oblivious to the fact that no one is answering on this damn thread*... lalalalalalala....

next quote: SMITE ME, OHHHHH MIGHTY SMITERRRRR!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*just looks at everyone kinda funny*.... c'mon, NO ONE can comment on this thread? i know it's not that everyone is too dumb... geeeeez, i'm the ONLY person ON this thread... someone could at LEAST guess one or leave one... just so i'm not a COMPLETE failure... [img]eek.gif[/img]

anyway, the quote was from the movie Bruce Almighty... which i thought was fuckin hilarious btw, if you could get through the first 10 or 15 minutes without turning it off... *L*...

next quote: (this is a long one, and if you aren't a Tarantino fan, then you probably won't know it, but that within itself is a hint.)

"You and i got unfinished business. And not a G*d damn fuckin thing you've done in the subsequent 4 years... including getting knocked up... is gonna change that."

*chuckles*... no one's answering the easy ones, so might as well make them hard... *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] it was Uma Thurman's character Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill...

hmmmm... *thinks*...

"half of chickapin parrish would give their eye teeth to take a whack at wheezer!"

<font color="#9DB68C" size="1">[ December 11, 2006 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*just laughs*... it was from Steel Magnolias. the scene after Shelby dies and they are standing around her grave after the funeral, and M'Lynn starts crying and freaking out, and says she wants to hit something hard....and Clairee shoves Ouiser and says "here, hit this!!!" and etc. with the actual quote. You guys suck, btw. No one can even make a mercy post so i don't look like a fucktard. thanks alot, lmao.

Next quote. It's an easy one, i think so, anyway. But apparently easy and hard do not matter on this thread anyhow. *just chuckles*.... i was just talking about this movie on the everything movies thread. so there's the hint. and here's the quote.

"Oh shit!!! i shot Marvin in the face!!!"

heh. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That quote was from Pulp Fiction, One of the 6 greatest movies ever made.

What Is You're Major Malfunction Numb Nuts, Didn't Mommy & Daddy Show You Enough Attention When You Were A Child *gunshot*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... thank you, rog... *beams* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

i dunno the quote, though... lmao. it sounds familiar... im thinking it MIGHT be from animal house? i can't remember the guy's name, but the one that played the dad in the twisted sister video... lol. if it's not that, possibly from the movie Stripes?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man I know that quote just not the movie...LMAO. I SUCK at this game...LMAO. (This is the first I have seen it BTW)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast