Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: in response to the diary of a mad woman ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

i soooo know how you feel in some ways...

cept w hen you said pop a cap in everyone's ass ...i choked on my diet coke [img]wink.gif[/img] *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, chloe... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] even when i'm mad, i'm still a comedian at heart... [img]wink.gif[/img]

*sighs*... i know everyone feels that way at times... work is supposed to be stressful, i suppose... if it wasn't, you wouldn't get paid for it, and it would be called fun. *L*... but when you work in an office full of people, little things tend to start getting on your nerves... nevermind the BIG ones... it gets tense, everyone whispers about everyone else, and eventually, somehow, the situation explodes.... everyone vents, settles down, and life goes on.... we are currently in the tense stage.... if something doesn't give soon, i think we're ALL going to snap....

i'm thinking about taking off early today... and taking vacation on friday and monday.. that would give me 4 days in a row off... woo hoo! yay for getting 3 weeks of vacation on jan 1st! lol... that is about the ONLY work related good news i have at the moment... *L*... it will be great if it works out that way... i need to get away...

*steals extra huggs n smooches* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Give me your bosses number, I'll get you a couple days off with pay...I'm a VERY PERSUASIVE Person [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, i have no doubt! [img]wink.gif[/img] shoulda done that, but i just took 2 vacation days off instead... *L*... no work till tuesday, didn't work today, or do ANYTHING else... but lay around and be lazy... went for an iced white mocha espresso... went out to dinner later with my parents... now i'm gonna go home and sit on my ass again, lol, and hopefully get into a really good movie... [img]smile.gif[/img] my internet is down at home, grrrr, so i guess i won't be spending much time online tonight once i get home, unless it has miraculously returned... bastards... i hate Suddenlink... lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I get a free DVD rental today (for my birthday) so I am gonna eat left overs and watch a movie...I hope I can find a good one. Last week I rented My Super ex-Girlfriend. I thought it was a funny movie, and I love Uma

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i watched the movie "Click" the other night... it was good i guess, not the typical adam sandler movie... more like Spanglish than any of his others... also, Kate Beckinsdale is FAR too hot to EVER be adam sandler's wife, in real life OR the movies! lol... we all KNOW i love adam, but erm.... out of his league... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She ios ALMOST out of my league too... [img]wink.gif[/img] Kate Beckinsdale call me [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, rog.... you go, hot stuff, maybe she will call and ask you to marry her!!! never know... hey, she is gorgeous AND rich, i say go for it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe, but I ain't no Adam Sandler [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHAT???!!??!!??

....you mean you aren't johnny depp's lookalike twin? i thought that was YOU in your av!!! *lookin all bewildered and crushed n stuff*... [img]wink.gif[/img] you're perfect the way ya are, rog... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] *HUGGGS*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast