Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When your standing in line at the grocery store...in a line of traffic ten miles long you tend to day dream. Im curious as what is it the most you dream about. These dreams are not as mysterious as night dreams but I thought would be a good start. [img]wink.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

*L* i dont day dream while i'm in line waitin to get to the cashier i go nuts and very fustrated

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol Thats like me coming to your parenting board to tell you I dont have to worry about being frustrated because I used a condom...Moral of the story is if I dont have kids I probably would not post in a "how to do this,or that parenting forum"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My brain never stops...I don't have kids of my own but I have two nieces around all the time so I could go post on CG's parenting board...LOL. But my mind wanders all over. Sometimes I think I should get a little tape recorder and start talking and then type it out and send it in as a book manuscript...LOL. It's almost 4:30am here and I still have yet to sleep. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a kid stuck in a mans body, and I have a vivid imagination.

I guess the most common one for me, is since I am always strapped for money, is the day dream of winning the lotto.
    I give my fair share to the Church, then I start designing the perfect house, or the dream car I want, Or the Places I want to visit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eh I just keep waiting for my best friend and soulmate to finally get to come here r/t. I have been pretty off in my own little world with that on my mind lately because he is really hoping for this year. So am I since we've been going back and forth and around in circles for so long...lol. I could write a book on the whole story of us. [img]redface.gif[/img]