Mainly out of boredom...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mainly out of boredom...

TastinGood

Mainly out of boredom...
    I also have a tendency to drink a lot of water, especially in the racing season. Sometimes, however, I submit to the temptation to have a caffeinated beverage.

After a while, your body will adjust to the sudden insurge of water and your pissing will go back to a normal rate.

But here's the fun part of my post! A few months back (after yet another caffeine binge) I started hydrating for an upcoming race. Instead of carrying around a gallon jug, I choose to drink individual bottles. Well, after downing what seemed like an innumerable amount of bottles, I noticed that it seemed like I was pissing out just as much as I was consuming.

Therefore it was time to put it to the test! Upon my next urge to piss, I grabbed one of the aforementioned bottles and headed to my handy restroom! After preparation of the area (I'm not a very good shot) I was ready to begin the experiment!

Less than a minute later, I was the proud owner of a warm Aquafina bottle filled with piss.

I guestimate that it was about 10 ounces worth.

And don't worry....I labeled it as "Piss" before I put it back in the fridge.

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I too am wondering how much of the water my body is actually using. I don't think I will go so far as to actually measure it, but it's interesting to know what your body will do.

and i'm glad that you at least labeled the bottle.

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I'm going to track how often I used the bathroom during the course of a day. I have started drinking a gallon (3.78 litres) of water every day mainly because i typically don't get enough liquid in my system during an average day. And yes, i actually do carry around (well, it technically just sits under my desk) a gallon jug of water. I fill it up every night before I go to bed and put it in the fridge to keep it nice and cold.

But anyways, i've noticed I pee alot more than in the past, I guess that makes sense. In fact, I have been peeing so much, the urine is virtually clear now. You can see what normal peeing was for me in the following link. This topic has been previously covered.

<font color="#059085" size="1">[ January 04, 2006 12:15 PM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font>

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

January 4, 2006:

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Went to bed at 1:00 after watching the Orange Bowl (which was a great game, 3 overtimes, about 5 missed field goals and missed extra point and the two winningest coaches in Div 1 football) - peed before going to bed</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Woke up around 9:00 - peed in the shower.</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">11:40 - Bonus #2 included</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">12:20</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">1:00 - I'm already noticing a pattern (every 40 minutes?) Seems reasonable because I picked up the gallon jug the first time at about 11:00. This is going to be more interesting than I thought.</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">1:45 - just about right on schedule</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">2:22</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">2:53</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">3:20</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">4:10</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">6:15 - when i got home from work</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">8:04 - around the end of the first quarter of the Rose Bowl</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">11:30 - Just after the Rose Bowl, another fantastic BCS game this year</font>[/list]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Total day tally: 13

<font color="#059085" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 12:15 PM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font>

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

January 5, 2006

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">5:30 - woke up with my stomach hurting, urinated</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">1:10 - i'm well off the pace of drinking the gallon today, I didn't pop the top until around noon. I've got some catching up to do.</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">2:00</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">2:25</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">3:18</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">4:05</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">5:50</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">6:45</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">8:20</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">9:15</font>[/list]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Total tally: 10

<font color="#059085" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 11:18 AM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font>

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

January 6, 2006

I forgot my jug of water today, so I won't be peeing nearly as much as usual.
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">7:30 - i don't remember the exact time</font>[/list]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Total tally: 1

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

hahaha that's hilarious..

goes from 10 or so times a day, to 1.

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

the 6th was a friday, i went again at 12:20, and don't remember how many times I went that night. also, i didn't have my jug of water and without that huge thing sitting on my desk, i didn't even think to get something to drink.

over the weekend, i didn't keep track, mainly because i slept til noon and didn't take breaks from doing stuff to use the bathroom. but regardless, i don't think i'm going to track it anymore, i found out basically what i was wanting to know, and that is that i pee ALOT more when i drink a gallon of water vs. when i don't drink anything. which makes sense.

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

It's babi here..

Seems as if you've stopped using the bathroom altogether... is everything alright? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Mainly out of boredom...
    actually, due to the amount of water I was drinking, i had kindey failure, i'm now hooked up to a colostamy bag and have to empty that out once daily. So rather than posting every day at 7pm that i "used the bathroom" i just quit.

actually, i kept forgetting the water jug and therefore wasn't peeing all that much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast