Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a little on the upset side right now.

I was minutes away from purchasing 4 tickets on the 50 yard line, row 28, for a price just over 150 a ticket. when i called to make the purchase, the computers were down, so i was told to call back in about 20 minutes. I did just that, and when i said i wanted to buy the tickets, i was told that 2 of the tickets had been sold about 5 minutes before i called.

i was told they had tickets in teh same section, 8 rows closer for a price much higher than the other ones. i asked to speak to a supervisor, who was not willing to work with me at all. Even after explaining that I would be a returning customer if the transaction went though well, she refused to accept any responsibilty for her staff completely screwing up the transaction.

I'm upset about it like crazy, and even though she was trying to work with me, find me other tickets (tickets that i can beat in both location and price), i refuse to ever purchase tickets from this company.

AND NOW I'M EVEN MORE FURIOUS....I SPOKE WITH THESE PEOPLE DIRECTLY, AND I'M ABOUT TO GET SCREWED OVER AGAIN!!!!

I WILL RETURN!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't know what they are doing...but as i was writing that last post, i went to find the name of this company, and when I did, i found the same auction for the tickets i wanted to get, only they were 8 rows closer to the field, and the same price. when i spoke to them directly, they refused to lower the price on any of the tickets, saying that they had no control over the price of the tickets, that market determined that....

so anyways, i called to find out what was going on, and immediately she changed the amount back. i'm kicking myself on this, because if i were to have bid on the tickets, instead of calling, i would have won the tickets (because no one else has been buying these tickets) for the original price, only 8 rows closer.

on top of that, because of what has been going on, i can almost guarantee that they are breaking some sort of ebay rules.

i'm just really pissed off about the whole situation. i feel like i've been getting the run around all day from these people. and it just keeps getting worse. my stomach is honestly hurting i'm so upset about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

me again...

their current username on ebay is "ultimateticketshop" and their website is ultimateticketshop.com

i'm completely dissapointed with the way they have handled the situation. I feel i was wrong, and they refuse to make any accomodations to please a customer. I don't feel that I'm making too big of a request, simply give me the same tickets i would have won, had i not been told to call back, for the same price, even though they are just a few rows closer.

i also noticed that over the last 5 years, this "company" has gone through a number of ebay uesrnames. i dont' know why that is, if they are getting bad reviews, so they change their name to hide them. or if they just change their name that often for some other reason.

whatever the case, i'm not liking these people. the only way i will purchase tickets from them is if this auction drops back down to $630.00 again. in fact, if anyone happens to read this, and sees that the auction is back to $630 send me a message on yahoo: sooperprince or aim: dejota6

Here's a link to the auction

Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think this "business" is very unprofessional. I can understand in their reviews that they may reply to things, but in an arrogant, rude way?

This guy was nice enough to rate them with nuetral rather than negative:

Guy: did not have what they offered. made virtually no effort to correct their error

Reply by ultimateticketshop: OFFERED EQUIVALENT TICKETS AND CUSTOMER WANTED A REFUND?!

HOW FUCKING RUDE!! Look at the '!?' at the end... yelling? Assholes. They write all of their replies in caps, so that's got nothing to do with it. More like that they are questioning the sanity of this customer.

All of their replies are arguing the point.
    As a business, expecially when they have so many ratings which are GOOD, why wouldn't you just aplogise, perheaps in LOWER CASE SO IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SEEM LIKE EVEN MORE OF A JERK! and then state the reason why the transaction was not successful/as successful as planned.
    I understand them stating their side of the story, but isn't it just business etiquette do do it in an apologetic manner?

I have asshole customers, regardless of what THEY do wrong or how they treat me, I say sorry, apologise wherever 'neccessary' and make the customer happy.

----- edit

Customer:No tickets after payment. I had to miss concert.They refused mediation.

Reply by ultimateticketshop: YOU WERE REFUNDED BEFORE CONCERT. WE LOST $150 AND HAD TO EAT YOUR TICKETS!!!!!!

LIKE OMG!!!!11!! RUDE!!!

<font color="#990000" size="1">[ November 19, 2004 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Babi BootifuL ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GOD DAMNIT THESE PEOPLE SHIT ME!!!

Customer:didnt get tickets purchased or money he promised in exchange for mess up

Reply by ultimateticketshop: SENT HER UPGRADE PLUS $20 REFUND FOR THE DELAY! THANKS FOR THE APPRECIATION!

YOU CAN SHOVE THE APPRECIATION UP YOUR FUCKIN' ASS YOU LIL SHIT!!! THEY MISSED THEY'RE FUCKING CONCERT!!! APOLOGISE DUMBASS!!!

They are so screwed when I visit wherever they are situated [img]mad.gif[/img]

This guy was being nice, not exactly talking bad about them. Made it a neutral rating but was more on the positive side:

Customer: They did refund me and were honest after all that trouble with fake tickets.

Reply by ultimateticketshop: TICKETSHOP DOES NOT SELL FAKE TIX! LOOK AT MY 700+ FEEDBACK, LOOK AT BIDDERS FB

HERE WAS BEING REASONABLE YOU FUCKWIT!

What gets to me more is they have SOOOOOOOOOO many GOOD reviews, why don't they just make themselves look even MORE decent by aplogising and just refrain from being an arrogant jerk?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you got worked up almost as much as i did...wow

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Babi BootifuL:
    I have asshole customers, regardless of what THEY do wrong or how they treat me, I say sorry, apologise wherever 'neccessary' and make the customer happy.
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Man, I haven't posted this on HB yet, but I got served by Amy the other week. I dunno if served is the right word but whatever. I bought two DVDs (House of 1000 Corpses and The Man Who Wasn't There), a pair of knee-high socks and some leg-warmers. Everything went fine until the dumb cow tried to charge me $30+ for The Man Who Wasn't There, when it was marked at the stand I got it from $10.87, and when it had a sticker on it marked $13.something!!! What a slag!

Thankfully the issue was rectified and I didn't have to contact a superior.

Inactive Member admaniacameroneil's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

You should have given her bad feedback

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Update on the trip to Kansas City for the game.

It's not going to happen. I found the tickets, ironically from the same company that screwed me over before, which is still completely confusing to me.

Here's the deal, my brother was upset i wasn't going to be home for christmas, and at first the wife was upset we weren't going to be able to have christmas with her family (this got worked however). so i mentioned to chris that i didn't know if we would be going. I couldn't get a good read on his reaction, meaning, i don't know if he was happy i said that i didn't think i would be going, or if he was geniunly upset. whatever the case, he suggested that we just not go, and I never could get a reason out of him on why he felt that way.

Needless to say, the ticket hunt is over, and we won't be going this year to the game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know you really wanted to go [img]frown.gif[/img]
    That makes me upset..

On the other hand, I hadn't seen Brendan's post from Nov 22nd... Suck shit, you asshole customer, you..

<font color="#990000" size="1">[ December 01, 2004 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Babi BootifuL ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast