Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, Mr. Hess!! I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to get a chance to meet you in person at the Chiller Convention. I was there on Friday and got this great pic:

BaddiesfromLastHouse

You signed my Italian one-sheet of Last House on the Left which unfortunately was stolen from me later on at the convention. I blame my stupidity...I left it on a table, went to organize my things, came back and it was gone. Regardless, the picture remains as being of the best one snapped with my camera at the Chiller thanks to you who convinced all the "Baddies" to stand beside me. You're one cool guy. All the best in the New Year.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 27, 2004 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Lavaboy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why does Fred take the WORST pictures ever. He's a nice looking guy now, why does he make the worst faces. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

PS- Nice to meet you mang. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Was there a recent Chiller expo (not in NJ) that collected the Last House BADDIES together again?

I noticed that too, krugersgirl. Fred seems to have had such a long & prosperous carreer in adult video, seems he's just showing-up to these Last House reunions for the $$ he makes selling signatures. AND LOOK AT THAT PIC!! What, did the guy gain 150lbs. just in the time I saw him last Halloween? Where'd that gut come from? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In that pic, it even looks like Fred has a beefy set of B-cup man-tits. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't rag on Fred...We all have our problems. He's one great guy with a heart murmmur. You got time to live? He's trying to buy time. Reved...you dah best...Keep it simple and don't get in to the judgement stuff.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm still kicking myself for not getting a pic with Krug and Co. I must've been drugged out or something. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DAVID HESS:
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't rag on Fred...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think what they're saying is the camera doesn't do him justice. Dur, Dave, dur. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SMFLunAChicK:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DAVID HESS:
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't rag on Fred...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think what they're saying is the camera doesn't do him justice. Dur, Dave, dur. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you- thats exactly what I was saying- he just doesn't try to smile or something- and it's too bad because he's pretty hot now in my opinion.

And that was from the same Chiller we all went to btw Reved.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 28, 2004 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Krugersgirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, the tent window & flyers on the wall are identical, but was just thrown by the change of clothes, and how the pic REALLY doesn't do Fred justice; he looks totally different in that image. Chiller was open Fri & Sun too, I could just make it down for Sat, so my bad.

Still, not to rag on him, but 34-years is a little long to be reliving Last House over & over. Fred's carreer in adult cinema (including a deleted 'Hell's Kitchen' scene in my all-time fave adult movie DMJ-II) is nothing to sneeze-at either. He's got my respect for what he's done, but you can't really 'know' someone just chatting for 1/2-hour at a convention.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since David was there the entire weekend, was curious... Did Marty (the other actor, whom showed-up late at the Q&A on Saturday) ever stand-in any of those group pictures? Or was it kept "JUST the baddies"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast