Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

No! i have no fear, to challenge rotten.!!

and i've stated my reasons, my emotion, my sorrow, my hurt, my appreciation over and over again...

<FONT COLOR=#CB97FF>(18:51:59) Johnny : wrong , me an trix were betrayed as friends when you sat there an w atched us bein tore apart because we got you freed so you could hide...</font>

No! i didnt sat and watched, i read a few lines and thought of the horror he can say...
    and as for bein "freed"
    Only those who've been beatin by him knows the true feeling of this...
    again, i Thank You, with all my heart!!

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hugs mel*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Johnny and I stood in front of that steam roller and took all rotten had to give as we have done many times in the past (Johnny more so than I). We will continue to do so. Surprise we survivied, we stood in front of it and laughed. We will continue to refuse to bow down to his tantrums, petty name calling, personal attacks and jealousy.

Mel, the point we are trying to make is our disbelief that you sat in the room and watched what happend. Without saying a word. It would be easier to understand if you just left and didn't come back. Because then we could truly understand the hurt you felt. But to hide in there and see 4 of your friends assulted. Makes no sense to us.

Mel, Johnny has posts admitting that you sat in the room and watched. You admitted in the room that you changed your name and stopped reading when it got bad. But it never got bad enough to leave?

We feel no anger towards you about this....we feel shock & disappointment.

(05:49:39) ??M???T?R??? says to ..::mel::..: speakin of you leavin , i have a question ?

(05:49:59) ??M???T?R??? says to ..::mel::..: you said you saw virgo bein attacked right ?

(05:50:07) ..::mel::.. : *listening

(05:51:34) ..::mel::.. : i saw alittle.......i was so freaked ...i really didnt read much more after that.........so no i didnt really notic that
    she was.......it shocked me when i found out that thats what it was......

(05:52:13) ??M???T?R??? says to ..::mel::..: well if you saw virgo bein attacked you where there a good hr while me an trix were gettin bashed royaly , if it hurt so bad to see it , explain to me why you stayed about an hr , because i didnt even see virgo
    get attacked

(05:54:03) ..::mel::.. : after J attracked me that 1 night.....i've learn to read alittle of something thats horrible.......then my mind blocks the rest.........i cant explaine it.....its like a shock..............i dont know i guess you gotta be me to understand that.......

(05:54:27) ??M???T?R??? says to ..::mel::..: ok

(05:55:11) ??M???T?R??? says to Trix: see it hurt so bad she never left , just stopped readin , she was there the entire time

(05:56:49) Trix says to ??M???T?R???: yes, it appears that's what happend

(05:58:57) ..::mel::.. says to ??M???T?R???: whatever......think what you want ..i've explained over and over......if you dont
    like me......and this is the reason YOU choose not to like me for.........then there is nothing i can do about it ...right????.........i'm sorry my reasons arent good enough for you...........I DID NOT MEAN for it to hurt YOU...........i'm not OUT to hurt anyone............but J now.....and i know damn well i cant ......but WTF..heh??

(06:00:03) ??M???T?R??? says to ..::mel::..: not out to hurt you either , just need some perspective

However Johnny's very angry that you told him you hated him and to fuck off. Only then did he get mad & call you a self rightous bitch.

THIS IS A RESPONSE TO THE POST OF ROTTEN'S THAT HAS BEEN DELETED
    When it comes to defending mel against Nitro she doesn't usually need defending because she's able to fight that fight. However, I refuse to be told by anyone Johnny and I have never gone against Nitro on her behalf. On numerous occasions we have told him to stop.

[This message has been edited by Trixi78 (edited June 25, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Trixi78 (edited June 25, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

i think it's interesting how rotten's still dragging around that sorry old argument we had, instead of trying to DEFEND (there's that word again *G) himself against what you people are talking about......his 'going too far' once again

you'd think he'd cut the shit, since he's looking really bad right now with this whole situation with you guys, but instead he's been continuing with those tantrums, personal attacks and abuse you mentioned, trix *L

wow.......so very curious why someone would wanna prove people so right about such an ugly part of their personality

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does it resemble this leo?

(18:24:02) Leo the Lionesssssss says to snail.: i might murmur your full name and town tonight,, while i'm fucking him *VBG.........it'll help him get off better *EG

spirit said it best:
    (18:30:58) (----^Spirit^----) {M} says to Leo the Lionesssssss: watching you i cant help but think i missed some interesting chapter in a really scarey book......... probably something by Stephen King................*L*

really sad thing is leo has three small kids one not more than 2 years old...
    Leo seriously you should listen to your mom and brother.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

as for trixi and johnny....sorry mel that you lost the two who most defend you in there it's just sad.

Dont worry i won't be in there next time someone starts on you and they so valiantly jump in and save your ass like they always do.....have fun with nitro.

btw trixi johnny mel the reason i only respond to leo is cus this whole thing is stupid you can't take fighting me then don't fight me. The two of you mean nothing to me so doesn't matter.

however, what trixi and johnny were so bravely defending mel against was me messing with her cus she had the name "wearing only a towel" and warrior got so angry at mel cus how dare she wear that name *L

it's all stupid and admit it when it gets boring in here i get asked by ten people "start something rotten". But now you have psycho leo here so it won't be so boring anymore..well if she gets a guy and he scorns her.

it's only sad that some people have children i'll ask you again leo....please listen to your brother.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<FONT COLOR=#C082FF>This is friendship, at its finest...
    I LOVE my friends, as much as a woman can possibly love...
    Thank You...*VB smile</font>

<FONT COLOR=#CB97FF>(18:40:59) Nitro says to Johnny: The day that you start trying to figure out a couple of the people in here, is the day that you will get lost.

(18:47:32) Graham : I wouldnt piss on rotten if he was on fire

(18:51:11) toenail : i read them posts...and almost laugh....but when I read yours I see how upset you are.....and mel ...you have no reason to be ...sad or explaining....you do what you feel liek doing....YOU are an individual who makes choices and decisions...wether there right or wrong.....its what MAKES YOU ....YOU!

(18:51:59) Johnny : wrong , me an trix were betrayed as friends when you sat there an w atched us bein tore apart because we got you freed so you could hide

18:53:21) toenail says to Johnny: if you and trixi...feel the urge to defend and be verbal...and whatever ..you are free to do it..if she chooses not to ....its for a reason...its not betrayel......you know that she has never intentionally screwed anyone

(18:53:31) ~Deb~ : *thinking toenail....could be speaking my own very words

(18:53:58) toenail says to Johnny: dont question people integrity....its hard to communicate online..w/o misunderstandings

18:54:34) Johnny says to toenail: then you've seen mel ripp apart anyone over a friend just as quick as i have every single night

(18:55:05) Johnny says to toenail: she'll defend anyone anytime , but she will not defend against snail

(18:55:16) toenail says to melinda: can I ask you a question..do you fear to challenge rotten?

18:56:01) Johnny says to toenail: thats the point im makin , she never thanks , you dont have to do this , please stop or anything , not one post

(18:56:43) toenail says to Johnny: well ..johnny..I think that if you make a decision...its got a foundation..and they are your feelings....

(18:59:50) sharon's stoned : Enters from www.Chattown.com....
    </font></font>

*brb
    i gotta go get sumthin.....k<font color=black>

[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited June 25, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mel figured out a long time ago that trying to defend people against snail makes things worse. he seems to get off on it and it pumps him up even more. once he gets started he's like a steam roller. he will roll over anyone or anything in his path. would you stand in front of a rampaging steam roller???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know who they are, and they know who i am too *G......all that matters......

*hugs paige*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Well Trixi and Johnny,
    i'll accept your feelings of me..
    Because if it were to happen all over again..
    theres nothing i would have changed..
    YES i "left" because he was hurting so bad...
    All the fighting you can think of wouldnt and didnt make any difference at that time..
    He was beyond reognition..
    And thats what i have LEARNED to deal with by leaving....
    I'm sorry you feel this way..
    ...so be it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast