Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Sniff... Sniff... Hi peeps!
    I gots a question fer ya.... What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

------------------
    Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Getting in an airplane with my uncle... he turned off hte engine and yelled "were gonna crash!!!!!!" never ........ever.......ever again will i get in a plane with him eek

------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

which 1 should i put?

Bein up infront of the stage at a slipknot concert...

Get'n pulled over for tinted windows, Driving a stolen car....

Stay'n up for three weeks solid on drugs...

Bein chased all over town, on foot, by three bitches that wanted to kill me...*L*

ect.ect.ect.

------------------
    Wait here! i'll brb....k

M?????a
    is
    1??????f??kz???????1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

eek

I think I would of fainted Myra *L*

*trying to think hard of something ive done thats crazy*.. hmmmmm *P* nothing..

*sigh* *L*

umm do kids count?

------------------
    am I crazy?.. is it just me? or is it really YOU?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

kids definitely count... *L* in fact i think that's the craziest thing i ever did too.... well that and sniffing virtual butts.... (i said VIRTUAL butts damn it!!) *LOL*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

craziest thing i've ever done? or had done to me?

ok, i'll answer both of those.......

craziest thing(s) i've ever done:

1) turned into "speed racer" and ran down an old guy for cutting me off on the highway (that sort of thing just pisses me off--and i'm a nice guy!)

2) passed a few cars--HOPING that i'd "make it" past them.......i didn't, and i had to jerk off onto the left side of the highway, just barely avoiding getting killed or killing someone (get your minds out of the gutter! i meant i had to jerk the car to the side of the road!) wink

3) punched a brick wall (and i'm talking BIG bricks--cinder block-style!) i hit it as hard as i could--didn't hurt a bit (i have a high tolerance for pain) smile (that's why i usually don't start any fights in person--i'm scared i'd kill the guy since i can hit so hard and take the pain)

4) kicked a HUGE-assed rottweiler in the head (which didn't even phase it). the fucking dog killed my kitten! he bit it's back and neck--and i LOVE my pets, so i'd do anything to protect 'em (i'm the same way with friends and family--i'd do anything to protect them and care for them). i watched that dog do that and i just went into a rage and attacked the dog! i kicked him VERY hard in the head and he just looked at me and took off running back to his owner's house. needless to say, we called the owner and told him to keep the fucking mutt chained up or fenced in, or i was gonna shoot the thing the next time it came into our yard! (never saw that dog again) smile (yes, i love animals, BUT i would've shot that dog for what he did)

5) *still waiting for this one to happen* wink hehehe (because you KNOW i'm gonna do something stupid or crazy pretty soon--knowing my luck) wink

------------------
    ?Spike?

Spike's Webpage

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes I think kids are the craziest thing ive done.. if nothing else they made me a lil crazy...ooo i got a tattoo last year. *hold me back* such a wild woman... and Sniffer.. I have to ask.. ummm how,,when, why did you start sniffing virtual butts?*LOL*

------------------
    the only acceptance we need is from ourselves

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juliet smiles:
    yes I think kids are the craziest thing ive done.. if nothing else they made me a lil crazy...ooo i got a tattoo last year. *hold me back* such a wild woman... and Sniffer.. I have to ask.. ummm how,,when, why did you start sniffing virtual butts?*LOL*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm STILL laughing about the "sniffing virtual butts" thing! wink LOL!

------------------
    ?Spike?

Spike's Webpage

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

biggrin i like that story, Sniffer!

as you can tell, i definitely have a sense of humor! (just read all my other posts!) wink

you don't even WANT to know how i got MY username......... wink (well, if you do, just ask--but i warned ya!)

------------------
    ?Spike?

Spike's Webpage

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok here is the story... it's not really so strange *L* my kids love the movie Homeward Bound which most of you have probably seen. in the movie the cat called one of the dogs a butt sniffer. the kids thought it was hilarious and use it to insult each other regularly.... in fact even my husband got into the game and it's now HIS favorite insult (yes he's odd... but then so am i *L*) anyway... one day i was bored so i went to the PH Pool and i called myself Butt Sniffer. I sniffed everyone in the pool just to see if i could stir up some excitement... well it worked *LOL* some people played along and got a good laugh from it (those are the ones who are now my very good friends) and others acted like i had just done them the most terrible wrong they could ever imagine *L* so i began to use the name and the sniffing to see who had a sense of humor and who didn't... and i must say... it works like a charm *L* that was several months ago... and now no matter what name i call myself (and i have used some rather ..... interseting ones) my friends all call me sniffer *L* so i gave in and adopted it. and there you have the story of how a not-so-normal 30 something mom of 2 started sniffing virtual butts *L* (i said VIRTUAL butts damn it!! *LOL*)

------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast