Checking in witcha

Thread: Checking in witcha

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Checking in witcha
    Hello Twi, haven't heard from you in a few days, Hope everything is going good for you.

I guess you must be getting busy planning the Halloween blowout. Did you ever decide upon a costume or theme?

Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

rOg

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Im here guys and yes i was a busy bee *L* im gonna upload the pics in a few keep watching for them hope you guys are well miss ya'll *hugs*

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Well iam so dissapointed in my digital camera grrrrr most of the pics did not turn out here are the desent ones

CanadianGirl

*leave a hug and a [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] for her when she comes back*

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Twi, That looked like a lot of fun, It looks like everyone really got into the spirit.
    Thanks for sharing your photos. I am also having camera troubles, I'm hoping if I'm a good Boy, Santa may bring me one by Christmas. [img]wink.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I sooooo need a new digital *makes a note to request it to santa as well*

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I was gonna help Santa and went looking at Digital cameras today.
    My gosh they have really dropped in price.

When I bought mine about 4 years ago I bought the cheapest one at $400. it was a 3 megapixal, 3x zoom

They now have cheap ones from $79. The one I was looking at is a 5 megapixial, with a 10x zoom at a discounted $239 (I love Wal-Mart.)

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

When i first brought my digital it took wonderful pics and it still does if im outside taking them but for some reason it don't take good inside pics i must have the settings off on my digital i paid $50.00 for it at walmart its a vivitar vivicam .20

I want me a better one hopefully i can get one either the end of this year or the first of next year.

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Heres a story everyone can relate to.

I had a 30 gallon aquairum with stand, pumps, filters, rocks, etc. I decided to sell it & buy me another camera. I offered it for sale via a local radio classified show.
    A gentelman came looked at it offered $20 less what I asked for it. No one else called so I sold it to him...The next day, the power steering pump on our car goes out... Now, No Aquarium & no Camera, but we can steer the car that we can't afford gas for.

Sometimes I just wanna....Aaaarrrrrggggg!

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Checking in witcha
    Been there done that more that once
    AAAAARRRRRRRgggggggggggg witcha