Amy Lee

Thread: Amy Lee

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Amy Lee

I have been listening to the live Evanescence a lot lately (you can find it on my cyber captain site) and I ran across this issue of the Las Vegas magazine with Amy Lee on the cover and I thoght RA might like to see it.

Hey Pete you ever run across this magazine? I heard that Joan Jett was on the cover a couple months ago, I would like to find about 5 copies of that issue.

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

awww, thanks rog! you know i loves me some amy lee! [img]wink.gif[/img] i don't actually care a whole lot for her live... well, not in concert anyway. I don't think she sounds the same... the acoustics in a live open setting aren't good for her... but put her in a room with a guitar, and she sounds EXACTLY like she does in-studio.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

She has one HELL of a voice. I haven't heard the new cd or anything yet.

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

it's good, BMR... [img]smile.gif[/img] some good songs... Lacrymosa, Call Me When You're Sober, Lithium....

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I will try to find that magazine.

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

When I still had the ex-room mates number in my phone I had "Call Me When You're Sober" listed as her ringtone...LMAO. She wasn't too happy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#C97997" size="1">[ April 29, 2007 09:08 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Amy Lee
    LMFAO!!!! i'll bet not!! very fitting though! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]