Follows
    Following

Nightmares
    Had a bad one? Share it here

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I have had my share of bad nightmares , But when I wake up I can't remember the nightmare.

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I always seem to find myself having the age old dream or nightmare where you are falling off a cliff and you are supposed to wake up before you hit the bottom. Well, I never wake up before I hit the ground I ALWAYS hit the ground and find myself staring at my lifeless and broken body below. So I usually wake up after that part with my heart pounding in a cold sweat. gasping for air, and needing a glass of water. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I really can't recall any nightmares as an adult, but I remember vividly being scared to go to sleep when I was very young, 5-6 years old maybe.
    It was always the same, a volcano had erupted and the lava was flowing through town and I was trying to save my family & friends and no one would listen, I would then try to outrun the lava before waking up screaming.
    My poor mother couldn't understand why it was happening but she would take me and walk with me until I went back to sleep.

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

My thing lately is for some reason I can't go to sleep...I dunno if I am afraid to go to sleep or what. Or if I have exhausted myself to the point where I am too tired to go to sleep. I don't usually have nightmares but when I do they can be bad. One not long ago I somehow got knocked overboard and wound up amongst several large sharks. I was kind of baffled when I woke up because I am actually not afraid of sharks but more fascinated by them. I saw a shark attack when I was 5 years old on a surfer at the beach here. So from then on I was more curious than anything. And so being afraid of them in a dream was weird. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Nightmares
    I quite often dream that I am being chased by someone or something evil. Just last night I was dreaming about murderers. In the first nightmare I was at a party and this guy showed up and started killing people. In the second one a guy broke into my home and tried to murder my family and myself. [img]confused.gif[/img]