Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just some funny, crazy sayings...

*?Ever stop to think, and forget to start again??*?People are going to talk about you especially when the envy you and the life you live. Let them. You affected their lives. They didn?t affect yours?*?Well if I called the wrong number, why?d you answer??*?I?m an angel! Honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo up straight!?*?4 out of 5 voices in my head say go back to sleep?*?For all of you who talk about me thanks for making me the center of your world!?*?I can only please one person per day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either?*?You laugh because I?m different I laugh because you're all the same?*?No one can tell me what to do, Its my life and I?ll live it the way I want to?*?God created men first, cause you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece!?*?It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it?*?The more I get to know guys, the more I like dogs?*?Everyone?s entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the privilege?*?One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions?*?give me a vodka on the rocks.?I'm not a blonde!! I'm knot! I'm knot! I'm knot!?*?Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is, the less noise it makes?*?I smile because I have no idea what is going on?*?The closest thing u will ever come to a brain storm is a light drizzle ?*?Friends don?t let friends drink and take home ugly men?*?I ran into my ex the other day.... put in reverse, AND HIT HIM AGAIN!?*?As an older more mature young adult your job is to...make fun of the little kids!?*?Click your heels and say "I need a life, I need a life"?*?Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups?*?I am independent and abusive: stay out of my way...*?Ociffer, I swear to drunk I?m not God!?*?I had a dream that i still loved u *~* I THINK I WOKE UP SCREAMING! ?*?There are easier things in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance?*?Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes?*?This day was a total waste of make-up?*?Never fight with an ugly person: they have nothing to lose!?*?Your village just called, they?re missing their idiot!?*?Your envy creates my energy, ever wonder why I?m so hyper??*?A day without light is.. Like... Well... Ummm.. Night!?*?Everyone gets a chance in the spotlight, you can have it when I'm done!?*?Never try to teach a pig to sing... it will just waste your time and annoy the pig!?*?NO OFFICER THERE'S NO BLOOD IN MY ALCOHOL SYSTEM!?*?I don?t have an Attitude Problem...Its supposed to be like this?*?Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, hasn?t been shopping at the right malls..Well aren?t you just as deep as a kiddie pool??*?In some cultures what I do is considered normal?*?If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends??*?

AND THE BEST TWO..

Even if the voices are not real, they have some good ideas?*?
    ?*?I don?t have a cow so I don?t need your bull!?*?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha remember last nite when you was coughing and hackin in my ear ......

i said " cough it up damnit you shouldn't of swallowed it " lol...you thought i was nuts..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hhhmm if I made it to the nuts, no wonder I was coughin..LOL [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What was that saying you said the other day.. hhmm..

Don't get your snowflakes in a blender?
    And you tell them cabbage, you've got the head?

People from down South always come up with the best ones..LOL..

See we have ones that make no sense up here.. Like my mom always said..

You made your bed, now lay in it..

I always thought, why do I want to lay in it, if I just made it???

Then there was early to bed, early to raise makes you heathy, weatlhy and wise...

The only thing early to bed got me, was no good sex..

The only thing early to raise did for me, was make me want to go early to bed...

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Oh my your funny.

my grandpa drove the slowest of anyone i ever knew, then again at age 6 fast wasn't fast enough, but he drove so slow we could play checkers on the car seat and not hafta worry bout them fallin in the floorboard.....one day some nut passed up at a high rate of speed (compared to us..was probably doing 40), he yells out the window with his fist in the air..."go on tell'em we're coming".......i remember silently saying they'll forget by the time we get there LOL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

everytime my gram wanted me to do something for her she would say please, I'll dance at your wedding if you do it..LOL.. I wish I would have never done it, then I would have never done that..LOL.. if you know what I mean butter bean?