Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason, and anybody else who might needs parts...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jason,

I know you said you were looking for a driver's Seat w/ the red stripe... Well, I just looked at www.copartfinder.com and there are 2 VTECs listed in the Portland Area. Might want to check it out.

Other options could include seat covers. There's the Honda seat covers that have "del Sol" embroidered on 'em. There's also Wet Okole. They're made in Hawaii out of wetsuit material (I can't remember what it's called! haha). But those are kinda pricey though, I think they run upwards of $200 for a pair custom fit for the Sol seats. Ask on the darkSol board, there's a few people who have 'em and have pics. And if I remember right...."Carl" has a set for sale...

NinjaDogg
    95 VTEC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am actually getting Rob's seats out of his wrecked Sol. (Team Sol Wa) He is selling them to me for 200 bucks, for both!!!! Pretty sweet deal.
    Thanks for the site though.

Did you want that Macromedia Dreamweaver 4?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good deal then! Macromedia 4...yeah, I'll take you up on that offer. I'm honestly fairly new to html and have no experience with FLASH quite yet, but I'm told it's fairly easy to learn. Well, it'd be easiest if you just burn a CD and I get it from you sometime. My email addresses can't hold very much at all.

Oh, by the way, I put up a temporary index for all the pictures from the drags. Just check the Main Page for 'em.

I'm going to assume you're fairly proficient in html and flash. If you want to do any pages or anything, feel free, and I can upload 'em.

Well, I gotta go meet w/ my group for one of my classes.... Homework...such fun! tongue

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I don't even know how to use the program, I just got it for free from Limewire. A friend needed it, and I am just the download guy.

I will play around with it and see if I can do something.

I already have a burned disc, I will bring it the next time we meet. (Maybe the first official meet??)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, hehe. I had assumed you had been using it for work or something. lol. Well, I have DreamWeaver 2 and 3, but I'm always up for getting free updates. smile (To see if it's worth buying, of course.) Hush, Hush. hehe

I sure hope Arron gets the time to start posting on here. I think it'd be easier for you 3 (Jason, Mark, Arron) to get something organized, since you guys are all in the same general area. Hell, I'm not even from Oregon, so I don't even know a lot of what's out there or what to do.

I do know that there are a TON of del Sols here in Corvallis. I think a good number of them are owned by people who probably wouldn't have much interest in joining the club, but you never know. smile We need some sort of flyer or business card made up.... What do you think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe even a Winshield banner with the site on it???

I think a business card stick under a windshield wiper would be cool, I personally would check it out if it was tasteful.

Although I could print a bunch of stuff at work.

I also have the Macro flash program, and I tried playing with it tonight......uh now I just feel stupid. I couldn't get anything to work. I am going to ask the IS guys at work tomorrow about it, but I am not going to expect to whip together a badarse flash movie any time soon.

I don't even really deal with computers at work. (Except for writing documents) I just listened to others, and taught myself the rest. Like I said I am going to try and do something like the TeamSolCal.com site, but the flash program is really confusing. The help feature only helps if you have a slight idea of what you are doing in the first place.

Where can I learn UBB code?

~Jason

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, I am Arron. I work up in Vancouver and know a friend that works at a vynal sticker shop and can have them made for a good deal. I will check up on it. Keep in touch with me about any stickers, or stuff. A cool type of sticker makes it look like etched glass. Let me know if this is a good idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, I am Arron. I work up in Vancouver and I know a friend that works at a vynal sign and sticker shop. Possibly I can have stickers and banners made with a good deal. Let me know if your interested in the idea. Most likely it would be only cost of the materials. Possibly a little more if wanting them shiped. A neat type of sticker makes it look like etched glass. Keep in touch or e mail me.
    Arron

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is a little soon for the stickers yet, but I/we will definately keep that in mind. Do you have a Sol?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast