Best use/setup for Altec 311-60 horns with 288-8H drivers

Thread: Best use/setup for Altec 311-60 horns with 288-8H drivers

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Howdy- Newbie here! I recently came into a pair of Altec Lansing 311-60 horns with 288-8H drivers and am considering building a set of home stereo speakers with them and am interested to know what options are best for me to pursue. I have experience with speakers and stereo systems but have never tried to put something together like this- it should be fun and challenging. Any advice or info is appreciated! Thanks

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Best use/setup for Altec 311-60 horns with 288-8H driver

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoedog View Post
    Howdy- Newbie here! I recently came into a pair of Altec Lansing 311-60 horns with 288-8H drivers and am considering building a set of home stereo speakers with them and am interested to know what options are best for me to pursue. I have experience with speakers and stereo systems but have never tried to put something together like this- it should be fun and challenging. Any advice or info is appreciated! Thanks
    Hello

Better repost on "Altec Users Board"

Rog