Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

question: where is the best place for men drivers?

answer: Atlanta

question: why?

answer: cuz they are always stuck in traffic sitting still .....

bwahh hahh

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I'm out on the highway tonight, there is a van turn around headed the wrong way, So I start to slow down, and I'm still drivin along slowley now and car's are passin me in the fast lane there is ice all over the roads, and this Asshole comes flyin up behide me and hits me right in the ass.. I have only had my truck since Aug.. and it only has 12,000 miles on it and now it is trashed... **Screams**.. and the bad part is, I had my kids in the back seat, if they would have been hurt, I would have got out and beat that guy...**SCREAMS AGAIN**.. People are just so stupid, when it comes to drivin on bad roads, don't they know it would help if they slow down, and come to find out, he had been drinkin... Look people I may drink, but I don't drink and drive, I just don't beleive in it.. It just pisses me off when people do shit like that..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snow...why didn't ya just have the pizza place deliver instead of pickup?...*LOL*... Women are better drivers than Men...then again we can talk on the cell phone...drive...turn the radio station...and look at map if needed.(another thing men don't do...they would rather drive around in a circle)...and still do all that and not go out of the road and do it doing 80...*LOL*...Women are just gifted that way...*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snow I had a bad day too. *GROUP HUG*!!!! When I was walking to my car after work I was getting ready to cross and the cross walk. Of course I waited for the oncoming cars to stop before I proceeded to cross. When they did (only in the right lane there were none in the left) I started to walk across. Next thing I know I hear someone yell "HEY!" and a horn blaring. I stopped right in my tracks to turn around to make sure it wasn't for me. I turned around to walk forward and a flippin truck damn near got me. Had I not stopped for that horn..... well you all would be calling me "Splat". Needless to say it literally skeered the piss right outta me so I made it to my car only to sit there for 10 more minutes bawlin *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wait im confused i thought sassie poo was the one that liked to play in the streets? i thought me and snow was the ones that like to call it our street go around.........and oh no not you gracie, damnit how many times have we told you momma didn't mean it when she said go play in the streets..........

theres fukkres out there, whatever you do dont jaywalk or try that in atlanta, ya get points for taking out purdeee gurls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bet the hell is was a man driver.. Ya know all us Hot board chic's are out to get the men around here..LOL..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snow I'm tellin ya, I had to stop off at the nearest convenience store b/c I literally pissed my pants I was so scared. Stupid people piss me off, but stupid men piss me off more. I don't want to even imagine what the outcome of that guy's idiotic behavior could have done. It's just not worth it to be in such a hurry and not pay attention to where you are driving. He had to have seen the other cars stopped and that surely they were stopped for a reason. DUH!!! Grrr. I'm still burnin up over it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

me and my brother usually play a game called no stop, no look when we go walkin around together.

and yeah there are some stupid men drivers, but there are just as many stupid female drivers.

<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ February 20, 2003 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Thanos ]</font>