Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HOLY SHIT!!! GIBBS QUIT!!! Okay for most that know me you should know if you don't already that this is one show that I RARELY miss. Last years season finale caused an uproar when they killed off the character named "Kate" played by Sasha Alexander when she was shot by a terrorist name Ari. Well this years season fianale was titled "Hiatus" and is giving mass speculation to whether since Mark Harmon's character Jethro Gibbs actually "quit" NCIS permanently since it wasn't stated that he had actually left the show and his character wasn't killed off. But still the show without Special Agent Jethro Leroy Gibbs just AIN'T GONNA BE THE SAME!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] It was a bittersweet ending since you are glad the character didn't die but yet the character is "leaving" and you have a few months before you know if that is actually Harmon leaving the show or what. [img]mad.gif[/img] DAMN SEASON FINALE'S ANYWAY!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was so upset & shocked by last years finale. I never expected Kate to get killed. My Wife & I center our Tuesday evenings around NSIS, and We both agree with you, The Show will not be the same without Jethro.

It took several episodes before I could accept Ziva as a replacement for Kate. I am hoping Jethro's former boss will chase him outta Mexico and back in to NCIS. Now We have all summer to worry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At first I wondered about Ziva. But I actually like her. She kicks ass. And she brought Jethro out of his amnesiatic state and did save him from Ari last year. I don't think they could have found a better person to replace Kate. And she really does give Tony a run for his money. And thank GAWD they didn't get rid of Abby or Ducky. Although the look on Abby's face when Gibbs left just about made me cry. [img]frown.gif[/img]

The big thing now is that did he actually leave the show or just the NCIS team. Gibbs said to Ziva "I owe you one." ans she said, "I will collect." The fact that they didn't kill his character leaves it open for him to return. I swear at least this year they didn't actually kill anyone. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree with what you said about Ziva. She has really fit in well with the squad ( I have to admit I like the love/hate thing between Abby & her)

I have surfed several NCIS sites and can't figure out if Gibbs (Harmon) will really walk or not. I really really hope not.

Abby really put on one of her best performances during the 2 part'er. We enjoyed the Babbling Abby as she arrived at the Hospital & emptied her purse on the Nurses desk, and the heartbreaking scene you mentioned as Gibbs touched her lips, while you could see her eyes fill with tears.

What a great series, I can't wait until next season & i pray someone can talk Jethro into returning to NCIS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really hope Gibbs departure wasn't a permanent one. I just can't see the show lasting if it is. The shows dynamics will be changed too much I think. Even though they have such an AWESOME cast. I about died laughing when Abby slapped Ziva. I just had never seen her do that. And of course Abby's ramblings at the hospital. I talk like that when I get really agitated too...a million miles a minute. It is good to see that Ziva also doesn't take shit off Tony either but rather dishes it out back to him...LOL. It is just a really well rounded cast and the banter between the characters is one thing that makes it worth watching and I am really going to miss Gibbs whacking Tony upside the back of the head. I just really pray that the shows title of "Hiatus" was a clue as to Gibbs' departure being a temporary thing. [img]confused.gif[/img]