Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I'm here.. Now what T?...LOL.. Tell me how to feel happy.. Tell me something funny..

My sad personality is here tonight.. Her name is Teary Tessy.. She is gettin my keyboard all messy.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I love you snow baby, and if tht doesnt put a smile on your face by god i will shove my foot so far up your arse that you'll be tastin leather for a week. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as Love!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

now thats horseshit.

love are those little crustacion like things ya get in your pubes, if ya have them mind ya.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Snow....what do you call this between, me, you, gracie and Tn?....*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

sassie poo.....i gotcher answer for that one right here............its "luv" its different from love.......i hafta agree with snow for a minute on this love shit but for a minute.....how i luv you is totally different, its forever and never ending *smooch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No sassy ass, what we have is Lust to last a life time..LOL.. But as far as love as in, a man and a women, I just don't believe in it anymore.. Someones always giving to much, while the other person just takes and takes.. I mean to really have love, you must be willing to do anything for them.. be honest,faitfull,caring, to be there when ya need them, and if one of ya need to move, you see what is the best way to do it and just do it.. I don't believe there is someone out there for me, I tend to care to much, give to much and love with all my heart.. I'm not sayin that there will not be other men from here on out, but I will not give my all.. I will hold back and only love with half my heart and know that sometimes people just dont' know how to love one another..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

snow, now sassie poos right cuz we knocked you on your ass so now we're back to calling what we have love. Get up off your ass snow and we'll call it lust again or luv or Love or gosh what about just be simple.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well it was LOVE with this last one.. I mean, never in my life did I get along with a man like that before.. We talked about everything, even the first day we meet.. I felt safe with him.. I felt at peace with him.. No man ever made me smile that much.. And when I fould out he was unfaithful to me, I just let it go, and forgave him.. Never did I think I would ever do that.. I just felt like this is the man I love, I can look past all that, because thats what love is.. Forgive and Forget.. I just remember being up on the Mt. with him and looking over at him.. Not knowing shit about him, but that this was the person God had been wanting me to meet.. I know T is going to kill me for this, but sometimes I person just knows.. And I truley believe that he was and still is my soul mate.. I think he is a very confused man.. His ex plays mind games with him, and I understand that.. I've been there, it's hard to get away from people you have kids with.. And he told me he's scared, and I understand that to.. It's hard to fall in love, after someone has hurt you so much.. But I do love him.. Why I don't know.. Like I told T.. I listed the Pro's and Con's.. and he has alot more Con's then Pro's, but that doesn't change the fact that I LOVE him. I can move on with my life and get by, but I know he was my one true love and that I will never feel that way again.. So if the next person only gets half my heart, its because I only have half to give.. The rest still belongs and will alway belong to him..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

if its only with half your heart, then its not love. sides when ya do meet that right person, its gonna knock you on your ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast