Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hey all. There was an event down at Woodburn dragstrip. The import nationals came and went already. I fortunately was able to go and compete. It was fun and very exciting. I saw a couple del sols there that were 14 sec runners. That weekend I made a new personal record including going all the way to finals. I ended up getting second in my bracket. I walked away with 175 bucks and a runner up plaque. Cool stuff. Here is the exciting part. I heard that the event should be broadcast on ESPN 2 on September 4 around 8 p.m. Maybe you can see me on there running in the finals. If anyone has a chance to record the event, please inform me. I would like to get a copy. My new pictures should be almost completed, and will be sent to be placed up in my member area. Anyone that may know of people looking to sponsor imports, send me some info, and I can put together a portfolio. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I would say there was about 3 or 4 running on Saturday, but I think only me and another guy on Sunday. Once I have all my pictures together, and get my scanner straiten out, I can send some out. I am try and work on catching up with Washington meet on the 8th. Not sure yet. Work seems to screw me out of any fun time. Especially on the weekends.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Arron what's up. My daughter and her husband were down there too on Saturday I think, she saw a few sols there also and took some pictures of the Green Sol with the body kit on it from Wash. and asked if the person that owned it was a member in our club here in Wash. I told her no I didn't know who it was. She also said she would have taken more pictures of the other sols but they didn't stop and park their cars so she could. She said it was a pretty good showing on cars that came.

Geo
    Team Sol of Washington

newlogo3