Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hhhhmm, well I think when I was eleven my mom didn't want to have the actual talk with me...she handed me the little flowerdy book with the flowers all over it and told me to read it and inside this book was the whole woman's menstration thing and explaining about why and for what reason a woman has her menstrual cycle. Then it went into sex. My mom told me after I read it that if I had any quiestions to ask her. The damn book threw me off so bad and I was kinda shocked my mom gave me a book to read about it, I really didn't ask her anything. Then, I found out way too young on my own from the worst kinda guy. I didn't find out from my parents. I had to find out on my own and I found out about it the wrong way.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How old was U, when you first learned about the birds and the bee's?... And was it from trail and error, Sex Ed, A movie, A book, or a Parent? Do you wish you would have found out in another way? I'm just wondering how soon to have "THE TALK" with my 11 year old.. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you know better...eleven year olds could probably tell US stuff...( and i don't mean they are doing anything wrong)... [img]confused.gif[/img]